Apple outlined several new iOS 13 features during its WWDC keynote, but there's a lot it didn't have time to mention.
Apple has officially launched a new framework called Project Catalyst that will make it easy for developers to create Mac versions of their iPhone and iPad apps.
In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Owners of Sony's Android-powered Bravia TVs now have access to a dedicated Foxtel Now app.
Whether it's live magazine covers or simple cost savings, Apple News+ offers several advantages over normal subscriptions.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
Apple unveiled its new TV+ video streaming service, but there's a lot we don't know about it.
The updates set up users for the 64-bit future of macOS.
With the imminent launch of Apple's news and video services, a picture of Apple's strategy is beginning to emerge and it's not so pretty.
After TechCrunch outed a Facebook app that was collecting data by circumventing the App Store, Apple blocked the company from running internal iOS apps.
Facebook has been paying volunteers money each month to install an app on their phone called ‘Facebook Research’ according to a report from TechCrunch. This application watches and records activity and actions on a phone and sends that information back to Facebook.
A report from Cheddar says that Apple is planning to launch a new premium subscription service for video games that will function like Netflix.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
Apple is killing its second attempt at a music-focused social network because nobody wants it.
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
Latest News Articles
- Here are all the new iOS 13 features Apple didn't reveal on the WWDC stage
- Millions of iOS apps may be coming to the Mac thanks to Project Catalyst
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
- Foxtel Now comes to Sony's Bravia TVs
- The new Apple TV app and Apple TV Channels: 9 things you need to know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 2 The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- 3 How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- 4 Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- 5 Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?