In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Owners of Sony's Android-powered Bravia TVs now have access to a dedicated Foxtel Now app.
Whether it's live magazine covers or simple cost savings, Apple News+ offers several advantages over normal subscriptions.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
Apple unveiled its new TV+ video streaming service, but there's a lot we don't know about it.
The updates set up users for the 64-bit future of macOS.
With the imminent launch of Apple's news and video services, a picture of Apple's strategy is beginning to emerge and it's not so pretty.
After TechCrunch outed a Facebook app that was collecting data by circumventing the App Store, Apple blocked the company from running internal iOS apps.
Facebook has been paying volunteers money each month to install an app on their phone called ‘Facebook Research’ according to a report from TechCrunch. This application watches and records activity and actions on a phone and sends that information back to Facebook.
A report from Cheddar says that Apple is planning to launch a new premium subscription service for video games that will function like Netflix.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
Apple is killing its second attempt at a music-focused social network because nobody wants it.
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
A Reddit user has created an awesome web player for Apple Music.
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
- Foxtel Now comes to Sony's Bravia TVs
- The new Apple TV app and Apple TV Channels: 9 things you need to know
- Apple issues updates for Final Cut Pro and iMovie
- Apple escalates its fight with Facebook following report of data-collecting iPhone app
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?