With the imminent launch of Apple's news and video services, a picture of Apple's strategy is beginning to emerge and it's not so pretty.
After TechCrunch outed a Facebook app that was collecting data by circumventing the App Store, Apple blocked the company from running internal iOS apps.
Facebook has been paying volunteers money each month to install an app on their phone called ‘Facebook Research’ according to a report from TechCrunch. This application watches and records activity and actions on a phone and sends that information back to Facebook.
A report from Cheddar says that Apple is planning to launch a new premium subscription service for video games that will function like Netflix.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
Apple is killing its second attempt at a music-focused social network because nobody wants it.
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
A Reddit user has created an awesome web player for Apple Music.
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
It works on all Portrait Mode photos, and doesn't require an iPhone XS or XR.
Apple has issued major updates to its professional video editing app, as well as its Compressor and Motion software.
Reigns: Game of Thrones nails its source material’s ongoing ideation on the relationship between decisions and consequences in short bursts.
Shortcuts continues to get more useful with a host of new capabilities.
Adobe have announced major updates to Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Premiere Pro CC and Adobe XD.
At one time, Skype seemed to be the one thing Microsoft was holding back in reserve from its Cortana-Alexa partnership. That no longer seems to be the case.
Latest News Articles
- Apple escalates its fight with Facebook following report of data-collecting iPhone app
- Facebook paid teenagers monthly for access to their data
- Apple is reportedly planning yet another premium subscription service, this one for games
- Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
- AMD launch Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- 5 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?