Apple outlined several new iOS 13 features during its WWDC keynote, but there's a lot it didn't have time to mention.
Apple has officially launched a new framework called Project Catalyst that will make it easy for developers to create Mac versions of their iPhone and iPad apps.
In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Owners of Sony's Android-powered Bravia TVs now have access to a dedicated Foxtel Now app.
Whether it's live magazine covers or simple cost savings, Apple News+ offers several advantages over normal subscriptions.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
Apple unveiled its new TV+ video streaming service, but there's a lot we don't know about it.
The updates set up users for the 64-bit future of macOS.
With the imminent launch of Apple's news and video services, a picture of Apple's strategy is beginning to emerge and it's not so pretty.
After TechCrunch outed a Facebook app that was collecting data by circumventing the App Store, Apple blocked the company from running internal iOS apps.
Latest News Articles
- Here are all the new iOS 13 features Apple didn't reveal on the WWDC stage
- Millions of iOS apps may be coming to the Mac thanks to Project Catalyst
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
- Foxtel Now comes to Sony's Bravia TVs
- The new Apple TV app and Apple TV Channels: 9 things you need to know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- 2 Borderlands 3 review impressions: It's exactly what you think and nothing more
- 3 The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
- 4 PCWorld's September Digital Magazine: Intel's 10th-gen CPU is here
- 5 XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II Ultra review: A high-performance muscle car of a GPU
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?