Trend Micro has released a new app to help people become aware of how many connected devices they have at home, and the potential risks that come with the increasing number of connected devices in homes.
US based Stripe, a company that enables web sites to accept payments online, has launched services in New Zealand saying it will enable web sites to accept payments from anywhere in the world in more than 135 currencies.
The latest update to the Gboard app for Android brings a flurry of new changes, including a toolbar option for selecting and editing text, and better control over the size of your keyboard.
Social media was enabled by the digital revolution and rapid increase in mobile technologyfrom netbooks to tablets, to smartphones and smartwatches. Apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and a whole lot more, are all enjoyed by social media users. It is estimated there will be 2.67 billion social network users by 2018.
Tired of Tinder? There are new, more interesting ways to find a date this Valentine’s Day.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Video calling is finally coming to the world's more than one billion WhatsApp users on Android, iOS, and Windows.
Not content to cede the artificial intelligence market to Google, the AI effort will be a key part of a comeback after the Note7 fiasco.
After almost four years, the Gmail app finally gets an update, plus Google Calendar adds Spotlight search support.
Weight loss needn't be hard. In fact, you can lose weight with just a few taps on your phone screen each day.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
The new features will make your phone a more helpful assistant during your next trip since you won't have to mess with the screen.
When you buy a boat, they say the best day is the day you buy it and the second best day is the day you sell it. Whether it’s terrifying depreciation, mooring fees, cleaning fees and/or maintenance fees, there’s something to put dread into many buyers of anything larger than a small fishing boat. There’s also the issue that boats need to be used regularly lest the hull’s turn into fully-developed, barnacle-fueled ecosystems – but renting and lending them out can be a liability and risk-laden kerfuffle too.
A flexible third-party calendar app for macOS and iOS that works with all leading cloud services.
Apple's iMessage service will have a much bigger impact than you think. It's all about the App Store.
Latest News Articles
- Trend Micro launches new Home Network Scanner
- Online payment service Stripe launches in NZ
- Gboard update brings text selection mode and resizing to Android keyboard app
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 2 Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- 3 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 4 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 5 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?