Nuance Communications has announced the availability of Dragon Anywhere for Android and iOS devices in Australia.
Nerial and Devolver Digital have released a free new update to Reigns: Her Majesty on the App Store, Google Play and Stream.
Spotify is the best-known music streaming service, but Amazon has a music offering of its own. Here we’ll answer all your questions about Amazon Prime Music.
Google has been ordered to pay a €4.34 billion fine and stop forcing Android smartphone makers to install its search engine and browser on their phones. That decision was handed down by the European Union's antitrust authority on Wednesday.
AirPlay 2 is now available on Sonos, so sounds from any app on iOS devices can be streamed directly to Sonos.
Apple recently quietly announced a small, yet significant, update to its health app, signifying a precursor to the future generation of consumers who will have more control over their health data than ever before.
As part of their larger push towards RCS messaging service Chat, Google have now rolled out a desktop version of their Android Messages app.
Abbott has announced that their FreeStyle LibreLink App is now available in Australia, and can be used to access glucose data directly from a smartphone.
Kogan has announced the launch of Kogan SmarterHome, making smart home technology more affordable and accessible.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
Alongside macOS Mojave, Apple is previewing an all-new Mac App Store featuring a new look and rich editorial content that will make it easier than ever to find great Mac apps.
Apple has detailed just how iOS 12 will make everyday tasks faster and more responsive.
Touchpal has commited to bringing their own take on Apple's Animojis - called AR Emojis - to users of the company's Android keyboard app in an update later this year.
Latest News Articles
- Australia gets Nuance Dragon Anywhere
- Nerial release update to Reigns: Her Majesty
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 Galaxy Note 9: Samsung refuses to fix its biggest problem
- 3 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 4 The 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, our favorite SSD for most people, is cheaper than ever
- 5 2nd Gen Threadripper review: AMD's 32-core CPU is insanely fast but not for everyone
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?