Sony Xperia XZ review: A turbo-charged, last-gen, flagship phone
Sony's newest new flagship is what it should have launched three months ago
*Specifications are subject to change without notice. While every attempt has been made by IDG Communications in the production of these specifications, possible errors or omissions may still occur. IDG Communications neither assumes legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any product specifications supplied.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Intel's revenue soars with help from the PC group
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 2 We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- 3 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 4 Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- 5 Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?