Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- Can swim while wearing them
- Better battery life
- Don't sound good
- Very pricey
Unless you’re religiously drawn to the idea of true wireless swim-buds - the Sony WF-SP900 true wireless earbuds are a disappointment worth avoiding at all costs, nevermind $500.
Latest News Articles
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- HTC Vive and McLaren announce the release of limited edition headset
- Sony launches new wireless, noise cancelling WI-C600N headphones
- Jaybird announced Tarah Pro wireless sport headphones
- Turtle Beach’s Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp is now available
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A8s Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- 2 Fortnite and PUBG could be banned in China
- 3 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
- 4 Stream Apple Music in your browser with this awesome third-party player
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S10 renders show hole-punch camera, headphone jack, and no fingerprint sensor
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?