Samsung HW-F751 AirTrack
This sound bar features a two-channel vacuum tube amp and a wireless subwoofer.
Audio and speakers
Number of speakers
Size and weight
Supported file formats
AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
Number of HDMI ports
Number of USB 2.0 ports
Wired Terminals / Ports
HDMI, Line in, Optical Digital Audio, USB 2.0
Wireless technology supported
*Specifications are subject to change without notice. While every attempt has been made by IDG Communications in the production of these specifications, possible errors or omissions may still occur. IDG Communications neither assumes legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any product specifications supplied.
Latest News Articles
- Fetch TV releases the Fetch Mini 4K set-top-box with voice activated remote
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 3 I really want to believe this latest iPad Pro rumor
- 4 Should you buy a used mining GPU?
- 5 If the iPhone 13 didn't convince you to upgrade, the iPhone 14 almost certainly will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?