Polk Buckle over-ear headphones
- Excellent build quality
- Attractive despite bulk
- Very clear and detailed mids
- Struggles to separate sounds when many things are happening
- Can get heavy to wear for long periods
- Bit expensive
The Polk Buckle over-ear headphones are not the best on the market, but both their sound quality and appearance argue a good case. They thrive in producing detail and clarity, but some of this is lost in more busy songs.
Latest News Articles
- PCWorld is streaming Atlas on Twitch and YouTube!
- For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- Creative Super X-Fi review: A 'holographic audio' eargasm
- iOttie’s iON Wireless Stand review: A reliable wireless charger with the looks to match its speed
- Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
- 4 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 5 The new iPhone XS battery case works with the iPhone X, but don't expect perfection
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?