Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
One of the best cheap Android phones we've seen
A decent 3,200mAh battery is included and we found it easily lasted the full day, even with significant photography and navigation.
Where this phone wins is for build quality, styling and handling – it doesn’t look or feel like a lower mid-range phone. Not so long ago we’d expect this level of performance in units that cost twice as much. As such it’s a great-value choice, whatever your budget.
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- AMD RDNA graphics architecture whitepaper reveals the Radeon RX 5700's deepest secrets
- Intel reveals more about its Lakefield stacked CPU, due to ship in late 2019
- 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
- 2 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- 3 Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- 4 AMD RDNA graphics architecture whitepaper reveals the Radeon RX 5700's deepest secrets
- 5 Intel announces Comet Lake, a faster, 10th-gen Whiskey Lake chip for mainstream laptops
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?