Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Dual-camera high-impact photos in a fast, low-end Android smartphone (aka Honor 6X and Mate 9 Lite)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice. While every attempt has been made by IDG Communications in the production of these specifications, possible errors or omissions may still occur. IDG Communications neither assumes legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any product specifications supplied.
Latest News Articles
- Which iPhones have Touch ID, and which version do they use?
- Microsoft's Surface Duo may have a 'Peek' interface for glancing at calls
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G with Dual Screen: An awfully long name for a phone short on innovation
- Apple’s March 31 event might bring over-ear AirPods, Apple TV refresh… and an iPod touch?
- Moment's new RTRO app invokes stylish video looks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 2 Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- 3 Netatmo’s Smart Indoor Camera now supports Apple HomeKit Secure Video
- 4 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 5 Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?