Gigabyte Z170X Designare motherboard review
Does the latest UEFI BIOS rejuvenate this Z170 Intel ATX mobo?
*Specifications are subject to change without notice. While every attempt has been made by IDG Communications in the production of these specifications, possible errors or omissions may still occur. IDG Communications neither assumes legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any product specifications supplied.
Latest News Articles
- Logitech dials up great sound and a handy mouse
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
- Intel launches 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs and premium laptop Evo brand
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- HyperX add a-Naga gaming mouse to their lineup
Most Popular Articles
- 1 MacBook Air M1 review: An absolutely stunning debut for Apple silicon in a Mac
- 2 Intel's first NUC laptop is stylishly generic notebook for the rest of us
- 3 Apple just added an instant song identifier to the iPhone—here’s how to use it
- 4 M1 Mac mini review: The Mac with the best ever bang for your buck
- 5 5 key things you need to know about AMD's Radeon RX 6800 and 6800 XT
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?