Fujifilm XH-1 review: Fujifilm’s contentious contender
- Great autofocus
- Solid, tough build
- Great photos in JPEG
- Very good touchscreen LCD
- Good operating system
- Top LCD screen
- Too big and heavy for a mirrorless camera
- Doesn’t sit well in the hand
- Pricey (1): For what it offers, the XH-1 is just a little too expensive
- Pricey (2): Needs the Vertical Power Booster Grip + extra batteries
- Rendering of RAW photos at higher ISOs is questionable
- The APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor is already two years old
- Battery life is pretty average with image stabilisation and Bluetooth on
This X-Series flagship feels like a transitional step in the range. There are some excellent features but it also needs some tweaking.
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Swann refine their smart security solution with new solar panel
- Sony introduces new VCT-SGR1 shooting grip for RX0 and RX100 Series cameras
- Canon upgrades L-series lense lineup
- Fujifilm announces cash back promotions for selected X Series Cameras, XF and GF Lenses
- Capture Events on the Road with the new Uniden 4K Dash Cam
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Samsung T5, our favorite high-performance portable SSD, drops to $130—its lowest price yet
- 2 Amazon knocks $50 off the luxurious Kindle Voyage e-reader
- 3 Huawei goes on offensive over potential 5G ban
- 4 Why is Bitcoin such a security hazard?
- 5 Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?