Fujifilm XH-1 review: Fujifilm’s contentious contender
- Great autofocus
- Solid, tough build
- Great photos in JPEG
- Very good touchscreen LCD
- Good operating system
- Top LCD screen
- Too big and heavy for a mirrorless camera
- Doesn’t sit well in the hand
- Pricey (1): For what it offers, the XH-1 is just a little too expensive
- Pricey (2): Needs the Vertical Power Booster Grip + extra batteries
- Rendering of RAW photos at higher ISOs is questionable
- The APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor is already two years old
- Battery life is pretty average with image stabilisation and Bluetooth on
This X-Series flagship feels like a transitional step in the range. There are some excellent features but it also needs some tweaking.
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- 2 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 3 Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- 4 Report: Apple’s 2021 roadmap might be its most ambitious yet
- 5 Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?