Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook (fourth gen Core)
Dell's XPS 13 Ultrabook offers great battery life, a vibrant screen, and fast storage, but also a few annoyances
IPS (In-Plane Switching)
Intel HD 4400
Graphics card type
Battery life (as tested)
Battery size (Watt hours)
Power rating (Watts)
Intel 4th gen Core i7
Intel Core i7-4500U
Size and weight
Hard drive interface
Hard drive type
Ltd Hardware Warranty, InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis
Warranty length (months)
Webcam resolution (megapixels)
Number of USB 3.0 ports:
Wired Terminals / Ports
Combination headphone/microphone , Mini DisplayPort, USB 3.0
Wi-Fi (wireless networking)
Wireless technology supported
Bluetooth 4.0, Wireless 802.11a, Wireless 802.11ac, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n
*Specifications are subject to change without notice. While every attempt has been made by IDG Communications in the production of these specifications, possible errors or omissions may still occur. IDG Communications neither assumes legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any product specifications supplied.
Latest News Articles
- What Apple’s new M1 Max MacBook Pro means for the PC’s USB-C future
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Acer’s ConceptD creator laptops get glassless 3D, Ezel hinges, and 16:10
- Fresh Acer Chromebooks range from affordable to powerful
- Acer’s eco-friendly Vero lineup expands with new PCs for work and play
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 3 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 4 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?