BTS Pro headphones review: Poor ergonomics undercut good audio
One of the many reasons that the wireless headphones space is so exciting is that, as far as consumer electronics categories go, it’s relatively-friendly to newcomers. Sure, there are some customers who will never buy or use anything that isn’t the pack-in that come with their phone and there are plenty of others who will never buy anything less than the latest Bose. However, for everyone else, there’s options.
When audiences are open to those options, innovators and newcomers alike have the chance to shine. At least, that’s the idea. Enter: 66 Audio and their new BTS Pro headphones.
The BTS Pro headphones are a set of wireless on-ear headphones that pull audio from a secondary smart device using Bluetooth 4.2. They weigh 63 grams and boast a set of 36mm high-density drivers, sweat-proofing and a battery life of 40 hours per charge.
They charge using USB Type-C and come bundled with a carry-case.
Next: Design, Performance and The Bottom Line
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By HyperX
- CES 2018: HyperX announces Wireless Cloud Flight Headset and RGB range
- CES 2018: Jabra Announces Third-Gen of True Wireless Earbuds
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Jabra
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nokia 1 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- 2 If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- 3 Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- 4 Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- 5 Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- CES 2018
- JBL Link 10 review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?