BTS Pro headphones review: Poor ergonomics undercut good audio
One of the many reasons that the wireless headphones space is so exciting is that, as far as consumer electronics categories go, it’s relatively-friendly to newcomers. Sure, there are some customers who will never buy or use anything that isn’t the pack-in that come with their phone and there are plenty of others who will never buy anything less than the latest Bose. However, for everyone else, there’s options.
When audiences are open to those options, innovators and newcomers alike have the chance to shine. At least, that’s the idea. Enter: 66 Audio and their new BTS Pro headphones.
The BTS Pro headphones are a set of wireless on-ear headphones that pull audio from a secondary smart device using Bluetooth 4.2. They weigh 63 grams and boast a set of 36mm high-density drivers, sweat-proofing and a battery life of 40 hours per charge.
They charge using USB Type-C and come bundled with a carry-case.
Next: Design, Performance and The Bottom Line
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HyperX announce Cloud Earbuds
- Jaybird releases X4 and Jaybird Tarah Wireless Sport Headphones
- Audiofly launches wireless headphone range
- Razer launches Broadcaster headset
- Plantronics launches 5 new products
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The awesome 1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD just hit an all-time low of $200
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Founders Edition review: Better tomorrow and today
- 3 Portable data for dirt cheap! This 16GB flash drive is just $4 today
- 4 Here's how to get a Google Pixel 3 (or two) without paying full price
- 5 Huawei Mate 20 Mate 20 Pro hands on: Enter the Matrix with the do-it-all Android phones
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?