BTS Pro headphones review: Poor ergonomics undercut good audio
One of the many reasons that the wireless headphones space is so exciting is that, as far as consumer electronics categories go, it’s relatively-friendly to newcomers. Sure, there are some customers who will never buy or use anything that isn’t the pack-in that come with their phone and there are plenty of others who will never buy anything less than the latest Bose. However, for everyone else, there’s options.
When audiences are open to those options, innovators and newcomers alike have the chance to shine. At least, that’s the idea. Enter: 66 Audio and their new BTS Pro headphones.
The BTS Pro headphones are a set of wireless on-ear headphones that pull audio from a secondary smart device using Bluetooth 4.2. They weigh 63 grams and boast a set of 36mm high-density drivers, sweat-proofing and a battery life of 40 hours per charge.
They charge using USB Type-C and come bundled with a carry-case.
Next: Design, Performance and The Bottom Line
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jabra amplify enterprise offering with new Evolve 65t earbuds
- CES 2019: 3D Audio was one of the loudest trends on the show floor
- CES 2019: Nura miniturize with new NuraLoop earbuds
- CES 2019: HyperX takes aim at Razer's lineup with CES offering
- CES 2019: HyperX claim their latest gaming headset can even woo audiophiles
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- 4 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 5 Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?