BTS Pro headphones review: Poor ergonomics undercut good audio
One of the many reasons that the wireless headphones space is so exciting is that, as far as consumer electronics categories go, it’s relatively-friendly to newcomers. Sure, there are some customers who will never buy or use anything that isn’t the pack-in that come with their phone and there are plenty of others who will never buy anything less than the latest Bose. However, for everyone else, there’s options.
When audiences are open to those options, innovators and newcomers alike have the chance to shine. At least, that’s the idea. Enter: 66 Audio and their new BTS Pro headphones.
The BTS Pro headphones are a set of wireless on-ear headphones that pull audio from a secondary smart device using Bluetooth 4.2. They weigh 63 grams and boast a set of 36mm high-density drivers, sweat-proofing and a battery life of 40 hours per charge.
They charge using USB Type-C and come bundled with a carry-case.
Next: Design, Performance and The Bottom Line
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jaybird celebrate Earth Day with special edition Jaybird RUN earbuds
- Jabra launches engage Business headset range
- Google finally bring the Pixel Buds to Australia
- Bose announce local availability and pricing for SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds
- Jabra confirm ANZ pricing and availability for Evolve 75e headphones
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- 2 Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- 3 Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- 4 ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- 5 High Court dismisses Valve’s special leave to appeal $3 million fine
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?