BTS Pro headphones review: Poor ergonomics undercut good audio
One of the many reasons that the wireless headphones space is so exciting is that, as far as consumer electronics categories go, it’s relatively-friendly to newcomers. Sure, there are some customers who will never buy or use anything that isn’t the pack-in that come with their phone and there are plenty of others who will never buy anything less than the latest Bose. However, for everyone else, there’s options.
When audiences are open to those options, innovators and newcomers alike have the chance to shine. At least, that’s the idea. Enter: 66 Audio and their new BTS Pro headphones.
The BTS Pro headphones are a set of wireless on-ear headphones that pull audio from a secondary smart device using Bluetooth 4.2. They weigh 63 grams and boast a set of 36mm high-density drivers, sweat-proofing and a battery life of 40 hours per charge.
They charge using USB Type-C and come bundled with a carry-case.
Next: Design, Performance and The Bottom Line
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple extends AirPods Pro service program for sound issues
- Future AirPods may be high-tech health devices that also play music
- Apple just made losing your AirPods Pro earbuds a thing of the past
- The power of mute: Poly’s new enterprise-grade headset for hybrid workers
- Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 How the M1 Pro and M1 Max open up a world of possibilities for the Mac
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Sizing up the MacBook Pro: Go big, go small, or go Max?
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?