- 6 June 2019 09:38
Silver Peak and NSC Announce Global Partnership; Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN Edge Platform to Underpin New Managed SD-WAN Services
Leading IT services firm selects Silver Peak, pairing personalised IT services with a business-driven SD-WAN platform to deliver a single service solution to global clients
Sydney, 6 June 2019 – Silver Peak®, the global SD-WAN leader, delivering the transformational promise of the cloud with a self-driving wide area network™, today announced a new partnership with NSC, expanding its global IT services portfolio with new managed SD-WAN services powered by the business-driven Unity EdgeConnect™ SD-WAN edge platform.
NSC now serves as a single source provider, offering professional SD-WAN deployment services, white-label managed SD-WAN services to tier one and multi-national service providers, as well as turnkey managed SD-WAN services to new and existing enterprise clients. NSC is uniquely positioned to deliver the highest quality of service to a rapidly expanding base of global clients.
The new Silver Peak-based managed SD-WAN services are available immediately to NSC enterprise and service provider clients and partners in 180 countries around the world. Enterprise clients benefit from unrivaled service agility with turnkey managed SD-WAN services powered by the business-driven EdgeConnect platform deployed as a single virtual network function (VNF) running on multi-purpose universal CPE devices deployed at sites across their networks. Service providers can now offer metered white-label managed SD-WAN services to enterprise clients with the same deployment model agility and flexibility.
“By partnering with Silver Peak, we can expand our global SD-WAN deployment services practice, offer a white-label managed SD-WAN service to our service provider clients and offer new and existing enterprise clients turnkey managed SD-WAN services,” said Sascha Groeger, chief commercial officer for NSC.
“For service provider clients, this means they can fast-track managed SD-WAN service offerings to accelerate new revenue opportunities. And for enterprise clients, this means they can quickly transition to SD-WAN and accelerate cloud and digital transformation initiatives to achieve greater business agility and productivity. We’re excited to partner with Silver Peak to bring the power of EdgeConnect to our clients around the world.”
NSC all-inclusive managed SD-WAN services encompass:
• Pre-sales, advisory and consulting
• Procurement, hardware and software, purchase or lease
• Staging and provisioning, device and circuit testing and management
• Deployment, install, turn-up, test and lifecycle management
• 24x7x365 monitoring and break-fix, capacity analysis and reporting
• Network and application performance monitoring, management and reporting
• Expedited moves, adds, changes and deletes (MACD)
Business-driven SD-WAN edge platform
The Silver Peak EdgeConnect SD-WAN platform simplifies and consolidates the network edge, offering:
• Unified SD-WAN, security, routing and WAN optimisation
• Centralised orchestration and management
• Granular application visibility and control
• Freedom to employ any combination of WAN transport
• Flexible deployment models, hardware, software and cloud
“Our partnership with NSC brings together a powerful combination of flexible, tailored IT services with the industry’s only business-driven SD-WAN edge platform, effectively raising the bar on service agility and flexibility for our mutual enterprise and service provider customers around the world,” said Michael O’Brien, vice president of partner sales for Silver Peak.
“NSC can now accelerate post sale SD-WAN deployments with its partners, deliver turnkey white-label managed SD-WAN services to its service provider clients and offer new and existing enterprise clients turnkey managed SD-WAN services. Together with NSC, we are radically simplifying the way wide area networks are built and managed.”
NSC is a leading global professional services and managed resourcing provider of information and communication technology, partnering with world-class organisations to deliver unrivalled agility and service excellence. NSC operates in 180+ countries with a network of 4,500+ Partner Resources. Combining more than 20 years of managed network experience with technology from leading SD-WAN providers, NSC is helping lead its customers in the Software-Defined Digital Revolution. Learn more at nsc.com
About Silver Peak
Silver Peak, the global SD-WAN leader, delivers the transformational promise of the cloud with a business-first networking model. The Unity EdgeConnect™ self-driving wide area network platform liberates enterprises from conventional WAN approaches to transform the network from a constraint to a business accelerant. Thousands of globally distributed enterprises have deployed Silver Peak WAN solutions across 100 countries. Learn more at silver-peak.com.
Latest News Articles
- Best smartphone photography tech: Gimbals, lenses and tripods
- Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update review: Fewer features now, bigger changes later
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- RealMe are coming for Oppo's lunch money
Most Popular Articles
- 1 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 4 Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- 5 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?