The Total Economic Impact Of Converging SAP Landscapes On Vblock Systems
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
Latest News Articles
- Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD review: The speed you need, at sane prices
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 870 is a faster 865, but without WiFi 6E
- Pinterest launches new quarantine-driven boards
- Anda seats Australia’s gamers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Full Nerd: What you need to know about Ryzen 5000 mobile
- 2 Wait, did Nvidia just say it could make graphics cards for crypto-currency miners?
- 3 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 4 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 5 With the Galaxy S21, Samsung has finally figured out the iPhone's secret: Value
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?