Ponemon Institute Report: 2014 Cost of Data Breach Study: Australia
This whitepaper discusses the results from the 2014 Cost of Data Breach Study: Australia. In this year’s report, the fifth of its kind, the total average cost paid by a company in a breach increased to $2.8 million, while assessing the likelihood of a company having data breaches in the next 24 months.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- Intel’s new megafab won’t alleviate chip shortages anytime soon
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- What the internet got wrong about AMD’s controversial Radeon RX 6500 XT
- The best Lenovo laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 The best HomeKit-compatible smart light bulbs
- 4 $400 mechanical keyboards are coming to the masses. Here’s why you’d want one
- 5 How to cheat at Wordle
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?