From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Latest News Articles
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Best Aussie Internet plan deals in January 2022
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- You can finally blow your holiday cash on Apple’s $29 Polishing Cloth
- Micron’s microscopic NVMe SSD packs 2TB of lightning-quick storage
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to configure your Chromebook for ultimate security
- 2 Why Intel, AMD, and Nvidia will never beat an Apple silicon Mac
- 3 How to take screenshots and record video on your Mac
- 4 Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- 5 ‘UltraRAM’ breakthrough could merge storage and RAM into one component
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?