What to expect from 802.11ac
Although residential Wi-Fi applications are a primary focus for these 802.11ac technologies, they will also have a considerable impact on enterprise wireless LANs (WLANs). Both increasing the wireless bandwidth in a cell and the trend towards multiple antennas will make it easier to provide seamless Wi-Fi coverage around physical obstructions, such as elevator shafts and stair wells. Download to learn more.
Latest News Articles
- Razer made a giant MagSafe RGB fan for the iPhone because it can
- These gorgeous AirPods CT scans show Apple’s earbuds in a whole new light
- 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- Full travel vs. low travel keyboards: What’s the difference?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- 2 Titan Quest's latest expansion transports you to mythical ancient China
- 3 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- 4 That ‘new’ 12GB GeForce RTX 2060 might not be such a bargain after all
- 5 This cute Apple Store ‘snow’ trick will get you in the holiday spirit
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?