A Sun Microsystems executive said Tuesday said the company is "months" away from releasing its trademark Java programming language under an open-source license.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- Intel’s new megafab won’t alleviate chip shortages anytime soon
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- What the internet got wrong about AMD’s controversial Radeon RX 6500 XT
- The best Lenovo laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 How to cheat at Wordle
- 4 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?