Faced with few options, companies are increasingly ceding to cyberattackers' demands for payment after holding their stolen data hostage, while law enforcement struggles to catch nearly invisible foes.
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- GPU sales spike by 20%, fuelled by crypto-currency miners and laptop sales
- How to see how much memory is in your computer
- Apple says you can't switch the default music app in iOS 14.5 after all
Most Popular Articles
- 1 An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- 2 Vertical tabs arrive in Microsoft Edge
- 3 Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- 4 Don’t buy a new Apple TV. Get a Chromecast with Google TV instead
- 5 D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?