Night Mode isn't always what you want, and the fact that it auto-enables itself can annoy experienced users.
Latest News Articles
- How to get Windows 11 for free
- Silicon Power XD80 NVMe SSD review: Good performance for a great price
- Apple’s Unleashed event: Rumors, releases, and more
- How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
- What you should know about iOS 15 recovery keys
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?