The Mega file-sharing service has launched a vulnerability reward program that will pay up to €10,000 (around US$13,600) for every serious security flaw found in the platform and reported responsibly. The rules of the program were laid out in a blog ...
Latest News Articles
- Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- Why a 1080p webcam is a great buy for 2021: Buying guide
- USB Overdrive review: Fix your Mac’s problems with a mouse, trackball, or other input device
- MacKeeper review: A convenient security suite saddled with a shady past
- Black Friday deals on ROCCAT and Turtle Beach gear in Australia in 2021
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 This simple iPhone toggle can help protect your home from break-ins, fires, and floods
- 5 Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?