Qualcomm has revealed new security and battery life features on its latest Snapdragon 845 mobile phone processor, a chip that customarily powers high-end Android-based phones from Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and others.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
Most Popular Articles
- 1 McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
- 2 PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- 3 How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- 4 Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
- 5 FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
Join the newsletter!
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?