Google has been ordered to pay a €4.34 billion fine and stop forcing Android smartphone makers to install its search engine and browser on their phones. That decision was handed down by the European Union's antitrust authority on Wednesday.
Latest News Articles
- MWC 2019: Sony and Light strike up new partnership
- Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
- Anthem review: A great first impression and not much else
- Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- 2 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 3 Logitech brings back its MX518 gaming mouse with an updated version for 2019
- 4 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 5 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?