Japan's Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. (Panasonic) said it has developed a lithium-ion battery that won't overheat even if a short circuit occurs.
Latest News Articles
- Razer and Qualcomm show off a Snapdragon-powered Steam Deck clone
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 promises 85% more PC performance
- Razer CEO says gaming laptop prices will spike in 2022
- Behold! 12 days of awesome tech gifts, chosen by the PCWorld editors
- Microsoft Edge’s new buy now, pay later tool has users fuming
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 3 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 4 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?