TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
Latest News Articles
- Why it actually makes sense for Apple to buy Peloton
- 10 ways to make your iPhone battery last longer
- Macworld Podcast: Why 2022 will be a powerful year for Apple’s Macs
- Square Enix launches Oceania Data Center for Final Fantasy 14 Online
- Intel sees chip shortages lasting into 2023
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?