Out of all the games we saw at E3, there were only two that I couldn’t wait to play. One of them was triple-A blockbuster Destiny, and the other was a little, PS3-only indie title called Doki-Doki Universe, created by HumaNature Studios.
Latest News Articles
- Why every PC gamer should use GOG Galaxy 2.0
- Mechanical keyboard switches: The straightforward guide
- Universal Control hands-on: The magic is alive
- Apple’s riding high after another record quarter, but where is it headed?
- Front and Center review: macOS window management made simple
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 Intel 12th-gen laptops are here: 5 things you need to know
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?