Google Pay is bringing Android Pay and Google Wallet under a united brand, and Google says it's the first step toward simpler, streamlined digital payments.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Book S is the first laptop with Intel's hybrid Lakefield chip inside
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
- Apple is finally selling refurbished iPhone XRs—but you really shouldn’t buy one
- iPhone SE vs iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Which one should you spend your money on
- 11 classic games that deserve a Final Fantasy VII-style remake
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple is finally selling refurbished iPhone XRs—but you really shouldn’t buy one
- 2 Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 3 Samsung's Galaxy Book S is the first laptop with Intel's hybrid Lakefield chip inside
- 4 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is Epic's latest free game giveaway
- 5 You can now buy a Raspberry Pi 4 with as much RAM as a Mac mini
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?