Asus has unveiled its ZenWatch, a rounded smartwatch that will go head-to-head with LG’s G Watch R and Motorola’s Moto 360, at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin.
Latest News Articles
- Sony WF-1000XM4 review
- Apple bans Fortnite indefinitely as Epic CEO lashes out on Twitter
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- HP Pavilion Aero 13: Light on price and weight, heavy on style and power
- The Best USB-C cables for charging and transferring data
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- 3 Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- 4 iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 5 HP welcomes Windows 11 with a new Spectre, an Arm laptop, and a tablet with a swiveling camera
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?