A group of scientists have warned that 3D printers can harm humans if they're not set up in the right environment, just a week after the first 3D printer was introduced to the high street.
Latest News Articles
- Google Play Games for Windows PCs kicks off in limited beta
- How to cheat at Wordle
- What happens to your pics if you had iCloud Photos off, but turn it back on?
- $400 mechanical keyboards are coming to the masses. Here’s why you’d want one
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 review: The reasonable choice
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?