Nvidia's GameGAN technology created fully functional Pac-Man levels after watching 50,000 matches. Nvidia hopes the tech will eventually help developers make games faster.
Latest News Articles
- Macworld's June digital magazine: iPhone SE review; exclusive guide to Apple TV+
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath review: One of 2020's best action films (and a pretty solid fighting game)
- How to make your HomePod recognize multiple users
- Apple can solve our Face ID mask woes by stealing one of Android’s best features
Most Popular Articles
- 1 ARM just showed 2021's smartphone CPUs, led by the powerful Cortex-X1
- 2 The macOS Catatina 10.15.5 update is now available with Battery Health Management, FaceTime updates and more
- 3 Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 4 Crucial P2 NMVe SSD review: Inexpensive, but a slow performer
- 5 iPadOS 14 wishlist: Smarter multitasking, portrait split screen, a $#!% calculator, and more
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?