After numerous reports of failed cards appeared online, Nvidia has confirmed that a batch of bad GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards made it past testing.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Bing's Black Friday research tools are hit-and-miss
- 11-11: Memories Retold review: All's finally quiet on the Western Front
- The Full Nerd ep. 74: Radeon RX 590 review, RTX on in Battlefield V, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE failures
- The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
Most Popular Articles
- 1 JBL introduces new Free X true wireless lifestyle headphones
- 2 Tidal launches on Samsung wearables
- 3 Go grab our favorite SSD, the 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, for less than $150 at Amazon today
- 4 The Anker PowerPort 6 Lite 6-port USB hub is $12 today, a savings of $8
- 5 Time to get ahead on your Christmas shopping: PC World Australia's Holiday Gift Guide has arrived
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?