As European Union lawmakers in the Commission, Parliament and Council debate a new data protection law, the EU's data protection watchdog has chimed in, expressing some concerns and saying individuals' privacy rights should be at the core of the legi...
Latest News Articles
- Apple’s M3 chips reportedly on track for 2023 as next-gen cycle begins
- Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- Once more for the people in the back: iPhone sales are just fine
- Perfect Privacy VPN review: Speedy, secretive, antiquated
- Cursor Pro review: Enhance your Mac’s cursor with a halo
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 2 Windows 10 settings superguide: Get personal with your PC
- 3 5 free Photoshop alternatives for Windows
- 4 Microsoft Edge’s new buy now, pay later tool has users fuming
- 5 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?