A heartless phishing gang that stole and frittered a British woman's entire £1 million ($1.6 million) life savings on items including "gold and cheeseburgers" have been handed heavy sentences by a judge at London's Southwark Crown Court.
Latest News Articles
- Be careful: Shopping for gaming laptops just got a lot harder
- Galaxy S21 Exynos vs Snapdragon: Samsung's CPU might finally be ready for prime time
- D-Link Outdoor Wi-Fi Smart Plug review: D-Link brings a unique USB port to its pricey exterior plug
- Xbox, PCs and gaming drive AMD and Microsoft's revenues
- WatchOS 7.3 now availalbe with expanded ECG countries and Unity watch face
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's debut Iris Xe graphics cards are headed to prebuilt PCs (but not for gaming)
- 2 Report: Surface Laptop 4's major change will just be its Tiger Lake, Ryzen processors
- 3 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 4 WatchOS 7.3 now availalbe with expanded ECG countries and Unity watch face
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?