Clipboard style smartpad bridges the gap between handwriting and keyboarding, but clunky software tarnishes the results.
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm’s next Snapdragon promises always-on smartphone cameras
- Xbox Game Streaming now looks even better on Edge
- US lawmakers hope to outlaw online ‘bots’ snatching up hard-to-find hardware
- Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- Olivia Rodrigo, The Weeknd get top awards in 3rd annual Apple Music awards
Most Popular Articles
- 1 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- 2 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 3 Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- 4 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?