Baby boomers adopt tablets, wearable devices and other technologies just as energetically as younger users, according to participants at the Booming Tech forum, which focused on technology use of that generation.
Latest News Articles
- Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- HP Envy 13 review: A slim, light, and inexpensive workhorse with discrete graphics
- The best free antivirus for 2020: Keep your PC safe without spending a dime
- D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 2 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 3 Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
- 4 You can't buy Nvidia's ultra-rare GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition, but you can win it
- 5 D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?