At $100 for the mouse pad and another $100 to $150 for a compatible mouse, Logitech's Powerplay is still early-adopter tech for sure—but keeping your wireless mouse battery topped off sans wires is incredibly futuristic.
Latest News Articles
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- Five Apple TV+ originals to watch after the ‘Ted Lasso’ season 2 premiere
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple releases tvOS 14.7 update for Apple TV boxes
- 2 Amazon's new game might literally destroy your graphics card
- 3 How to check if the Pegasus spyware is installed on your iPhone
- 4 Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.5 with app fixes, security updates
- 5 The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?