A digital exchange in Hong Kong has suspended trading after a security breach in which thieves made off with an apparent US$63 million worth of bitcoins.
Latest News Articles
- How to see what Facebook knows about you, and download your data
- Asus talks about the new Rocket Lake chipset: Z590
- Netflix's long-awaited shuffle button will reportedly arrive this year
- There will be no GeForce RTX 3060 Founders Edition, Nvidia confirms
- RIP old-school Internet: Chrome 88 lays Flash and FTP to rest
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- 2 What are the best pre-built PCs for basic tasks? | Ask an expert
- 3 Netflix's long-awaited shuffle button will reportedly arrive this year
- 4 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 5 MediaTek's powerful Dimensity 1200 smartphone CPU will challenge Qualcomm
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?