Macworld's July digital magazine: The new MacBook Pro
- 10 July, 2020 05:27
Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
Exclusive content in the July issue
This month, read Macworld's exlusive Guide to Apple Arcade. It's time to get your game on with Apple's gaming service. Also this month we review the 13-inch MacBook Pro (mid 2020): this $1799 model delivers a modest CPU and big graphics boost. Plus, check out our review of the new 2020 iPad Pro.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: What will the ARM Mac line-up look like? Plus, having problems with Bluetooth audio quality on a Mac? We have ways to fix it
• MacUser Reviews: AVG AntiVirus for Mac, theBin
• iOS Central: iPadOS 14 wish list: Plenty of room for improvement. Plus, 3 ways the iPad beats the Mac
• iOS Central Reviews: Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro, NetNewsWire 5 for iOS
• Working Mac: Fantastical 3 review: Premium Mac calendar app worthy of a paid subscription.
• Playlist: Apple TV+ six months later: How does Apple's streaming service hold up? Plus, we review the Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro
• Mac 911: How to cope with a FileVault recovery key disappearing while you write it down. We also show you how to use Apple ID to create passwords for your apps
Read your issues on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser), tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu, and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld
- While connected to Wi-Fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the 'Account' icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you're a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the 'Sign In' option.
- Tap the 'Sign Up' button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the 'Continue' button.
- Go to 'Library' tab.
- If you've subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap 'Restore Purchases'.
- Tap 'Restore'.
- Go to the 'Library' tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.