Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the May issue
In May we sat down with Acer CEO Jason Chen and got a first look at their ConceptD PCs: they are powerful, quiet, and cool, but made for creators. We untangled USB4 and what this future standard means for USB chaos and Thunderbolt 3. Find out how Huawei is basically forcing fans to buy the P30 Pro by crippling the P30.
Other highlights include:
- News: RTX on GTX: Nvidia's latest driver unlocks ray tracing on GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Amazon All-new Kindle review: Front lighting and a better screen elevate this entry level e-reader
- Alienware Area-51m R1 review: Fast, big and upgradable
- Lenovo Legion Y7000 review: A smart, sophisticated gaming laptop you can actually afford
- Two-factor authentication explained: How to choose the right level of security for every account
- Here's How: 5 Google G Suite changes that will improve your life
Watch: Surprise! Apple announced updated models of the iPad Air and the iPad mini. We should have our hands on the new tablets soon, but we wanted to give you a quick rundown on what’s new and what remains the same for both iPads.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!