Listen in as Hayden and Adam discuss their favorite games from those events, Call of Duty WWII, Intel’s wild new wireless version of the HTC Vive, the absolutely crushing crowds now that E3 is a public event, and more. Stay tuned to PCWorld all week long for more E3 coverage (and more daily wrap-ups), and be sure to check out our coverage of the 40 must-see PC gaming gems from E3 2017’s opening weekend. We’ve collected all the relevant trailers from all the blockbuster shows in one convenient location for you.
Latest News Articles
- How next-gen motion capture will supercharge VR arcades
- T-Mobile will reportedly sell the OnePlus 6T, which is great… for everyone but you
- Robot Cache, a Steam rival that lets you sell your 'used' games and mine cryptocoins, opens signups
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these sweet GTX 1080 Ti and ultrawide monitor deals
- Fnatic Streak RGB review: A gaming keyboard that punches well above its price
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- 2 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 3 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 4 Buying a TV in 2018? Here's everything you need to know
- 5 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?