Batteries that can easily conform to the human body could be a game changer for wearables and flexible electronics. At just 0.45mm thick, Panasonic's latest lithium-ion battery design is small enough to be unobtrusive and bendy enough to be comfortable. According to Panasonic, the battery has a laminated outer body and internal structure. This prevents leakage and abnormal heating during bending and twisting. The batteries are still under development. There's no word from Panasonic on when they might enter production.
Latest News Articles
- Intel's power play: Hands-on with ATX12VO motherboards and power supply
- New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- Adobe reveals major updates across Creative Cloud
- Macworld's November digital magazine: Apple Watch SE reviewed
- Apple releases iOS 14.1 with support for iPhone 12, 10-bit HDR, and bug fixes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 4 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
- 5 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?