LG's Hub Robot can do things like turn on the air conditioning and delay the start of your washing machine with a simple voice command. The robot uses Amazon Alexa voice recognition, but unlike Amazon's Echo, the Hub can link to LG's smart appliances. Its display doubles as both a face that can show emotions. The robot is meant to be set up at a central point in a home, such as the kitchen or living room. Miniature versions of the robot are also available for other rooms. LG has not announced a release date or pricing information for the Hub Robot.
Latest News Articles
- Intel's power play: Hands-on with ATX12VO motherboards and power supply
- New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- Adobe reveals major updates across Creative Cloud
- Macworld's November digital magazine: Apple Watch SE reviewed
- Apple releases iOS 14.1 with support for iPhone 12, 10-bit HDR, and bug fixes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 4 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
- 5 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?