He writes: "Is it possible to reverse the reverse-images that Photo Booth takes?" Dick, although you may kick yourself for not knowing how simple this is in recent versions of Photo Booth, you can take some satisfaction from understanding that by throwing yourself on this particular grenade, you've helped others learn about the feature I'm about to describe. From the string of photos at the bottom of the Photo Booth window choose the images you'd like to flip and choose Edit ->Flip Photo. The selected images will lose their other-side-of-the-mirror quality. To save yourself this step with future photos, simply choose Edit -> Auto Flip New Photos. When you next take a photo with Photo Booth, your images will appear in the correct orientation.
Latest News Articles
- Opera goes full crypto with the Crypto Browser Project
- Sorry switchers, Apple will give you a lot less for your Android trade-in now
- Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
- The newest Intel CPUs give 4K Blu-rays a 1080p downgrade
- AMD’s $199 Radeon RX 6500 XT tested: 5 key things you need to know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 3 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 4 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- 5 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?