Sony have announced that the new Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact smartphone are available for purchase from today.
Technology is enhancing the relationship between clinicians and their patients, providing a more seamless and accurate interaction with real-time updates, and the ability to manage health issues remotely, while simultaneously reducing the per capita cost of healthcare.
Reports via Bloomberg claim that Essential, the tech company headed by Android creator Andy Rubin, has shuttered plans to develop a second smartphone following poor sales of its debut device.
BlackBerry is gearing up to officially debut a follow-up to last year's BlackBerry KeyONE smartphone
The Fujifilm XH-1, the latest incarnation in the popular X-series, isn’t the successor to the popular X-T2 but it is the new X-series flagship. That said, the XH-1 is a somewhat confusing mirrorless beast.
LG Australia have announced local availability and pricing for their new G7 ThinQ smartphone.
Gfinity Esports Australia have announced the local players who’ll compete in the inaugural Gfinity Elite Series Australia.
Acer have shown off a range of new desktop PCs, notebooks, monitors and gaming machines at their next@acer Global Press Conference in New York.
Set in a contemporary but slightly-off-the-beaten track locale of Yelltown, players take on the role Harper Pendrel: a quirky handyman/layabout who is dragged into a world of shadowy cabals, corporate conspiracies and sinister biotech schemes.
Just in time to celebrate the second anniversary of Blizzard's popular online shooter Overwatch, we spoke with two members of the game's development team about hero popularity, player toxicity and whether or not they'll be selling more legendary skins any time soon.
We caught up with comics legend and Preacher creator Garth Ennis to talk about the upcoming release of World of Tanks: Citadel, a new digital and printed comic book series based on the popular online multiplayer game.
Cisco has warned that hackers have infected at least 500,000 routers and storage devices in dozens of countries with sophisticated malicious software.
HTC are looking to leapfrog the competition and offer the best dual-camera smartphone on the market with their new U12+. Here's a hands-on first look at the new device.
HTC have officially unveiled their 2018 flagship phone, the HTC U12+.
Where last year’s Nokia 8 managed an easily-likable - albeit maybe-restrained - combination of specs, design and price, the Nokia 8 Sirocco goes a little overboard.
Latest News Articles
- Sony announce imminent launch pricing for Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact smartphones
- How New Technologies Are Improving The Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Reports say Essential has cancelled its second smartphone
- BlackBerry tease KEY2 smartphone
- Fujifilm XH-1 review: Fujifilm’s contentious contender
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sony announce imminent launch pricing for Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact smartphones
- 2 Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- 3 Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- 4 LG announce local price and availability for G7 ThinQ smartphone
- 5 BlackBerry tease KEY2 smartphone
Join the newsletter!
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?