There are a lot of iPads to choose from, so we'll help you pick the right one.
New iPad Pros should finally arrive this week, Apple expands Find My to third-party devices, and supply shortages delay some future releases.
Samsung has launched a new web app that lets you try out a Galaxy S21 on your iPhone, though we're not really sure why.
New filings in Epic's legal fight with Apple show just how important iMessage is to iPhone lock-in and why Apple decided long ago that it's never coming to Android.
60-percent mechanical keyboards are all the rage right now, and the K65 RGB Mini is Corsair's latest take on the trend.
Log files are important for troubleshooting, but many apps are not good at cleaning out old ones that aren't useful anymore. Here's how you can see what's gong on with log files on your Mac.
Apple has never waited this long into a new year to announce something new. But these are difficult times.
To have the best possible experience when streaming your games to your couch—or even remotely—you’ll need to focus on your network setup as much as your hardware.
RAM prices haven't spiked to 2018 levels, but they're on the move, so you should probably get in now.
Apple CEO Tim Cook doesn’t think he’ll be the head of Apple in ten years. With that in mind, we posted this poll on our Twitter feed to you, dear reader: Who do you think should be Cook’s successor? And here are the results.
Email addresses, phone numbers, and birthdays are part of the data dump—you'll want to protect yourself if you got caught in this mess. Here are the steps you need to take.
The Spotify iOS app now supports Voice Interactions that provide hands-free control of the app. Here's how it works.
Apple CEO Tim Cook made some interesting revelations in a recent episode of the 'Sway' podcast. We talk about Cook’s comments on privacy, augmented reality, retirement and more on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Snapshots are a powerful way for backup software to provide a quick point in time to walk back to when you don’t necessarily need to restore the entire volume. But they take up a lot of storage space.
Some stores charge usurious prices for quality cables, but Amazon is rife with questionable offerings. Here’s what we buy that’s both affordable and reliable.
Latest News Articles
- Best iPad 2021: Wait for the Pro if you want the best
- Weekly Apple Update: New iPads finally on the way but supply shortages cause delays
- Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- Corsair K65 RGB Mini: Hands-on with the 60-percent mechanical gaming keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- 2 Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- 3 You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- 4 Weekly Apple Update: New iPads finally on the way but supply shortages cause delays
- 5 Alienware m15 and Dell G15 gaming laptops feature AMD Ryzen for the very first time
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?