With Horizon: Zero Dawn rumored to come to PC in 2020, we look back on how the PC became "Microsoft's territory" in the Xbox One era, and how Sony let it happen.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security's Windows app hasn't changed much in at least seven years. The protection is good, but we have concerns about overall value.
A new report by Android Police says Google is working on bringing Steam to Chromebooks.
With Skyrim, the sky should have been the limit. Yet ‘Greymoor’ looks like a strangely limiting expansion.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 isn't necessarily deserving of such an auspicious name, but optical switches, a super-flexible cable, and three more buttons make this the upgrade the DeathAdder needed.
Battle passes are causing me to play one game a lot more to the detriment of all others. I don't think I'm alone, nor do I think it's healthy for the industry.
Windows 10 Build 19546 includes a special Graphing Mode for Windows Calculator that looks surprisingly nice.
Go ahead, breathe a sigh of relief and try not to think about how many games are releasing in the fall of 2020 now.
Microsoft is marching in to the BETT education show with a plan to usurp Chromebooks with Connected PCs and more powerful processors.
The Mophie Wireless Charging Pad has a simple, sleek design, and packs a punch.
What happens when an Android die-hard switches to iPhone? Our Android expert explains where Apple impressed him—and where he experienced major pain points.
Google laid out a timeline to wind down Google Chrome Apps, starting in June of this year. Chrome extensions, however, will live on.
Microsoft offered details of how it will roll out the new Edge browser to consumer PCs, a process that will take several months to complete.
Microsoft's new Chromium-based Edge will show up soon on your Windows 10 PC. It performs adequately and has a few unique features, but it faces an uphill battle against Chrome.
As Microsoft shuts down Windows 7, it has an opportunity to move Windows into a new era—and it could take a few lessons from Apple on how to do that.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft didn't win the PC turf war. Sony never showed up.
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security review: Good protection in need of an overhaul
- Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- Elder Scrolls Online's Skyrim-themed ‘Greymoor’ expansion is a missed opportunity
- Razer DeathAdder V2 review: We like the upgrades, but what's with the weighty name?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mophie Wireless Charging Pad review: Don't let its basic looks fool you
- 2 Windows PCs push back against Chromebooks in schools with LTE, Gemini Lake Refresh chips
- 3 Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- 4 New Windows 10 Insider build 19546 adds a nifty graphing calculator
- 5 I switched from Android to iPhone: Here's where Apple's phone wins and fails
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?