If you're on an older version of Windows or a GeForce GTX 600- or 700-series graphics card, your final Game Ready driver arrives on August 31.
The Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition is an all-AMD laptop that offers an amazing amount of performance and value.
AirPods are learning some new tricks when Apple releases iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey this fall.
The tools and technologies that Apple has laid out for developers fives us a pretty good idea of some of the things that are coming down the pike for the company, whether in the short term or farther off in the future.
You may have given your Mac apps permission long ago. You can conduct an audit to see if you still want them to know where you’re at.
Jon Prosser has released renders and some new details about the upcoming iPad mini, and it looks like the tablet of our dreams.
Repurpose, donate, sell, or recycle—you have so many choices for what happens next in an old laptop’s life.
Even if your iPhone, iPad or Mac is compatible with the new OS, it might not be getting all of the new features this fall. Here's how to find out.
As good as it is, Nvidia’s cloud-gaming service falters when it comes to competitive games, but there’s a setting that can help.
A profusion of standards, generations, and new Apple silicon Mac external monitor limitations have made this a conundrum for many readers. Here's some clarification.
The Epic Games Store is giving away Control for free, and you won't want to miss out. This game is fantastic on every level.
I was hoping iPadOS 15 would bring features and apps to make the iPad Pro worthy of its surname, but it didn't happen.
Going pre-owned can be mighty tempting these days, since finding a new graphics card for a reasonable price is nigh impossible.
Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference is underway and Monday’s keynote revealed a lot of new stuff. In this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about the highlights and lowlights of the keynote and the upcoming operating systems.
Apple didn't really call out tvOS in its WWDC keynote, but we still got a look at some of its new features.
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia ending support for Windows 7, 8, and older 'Kepler' GPUs
- Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
- AirPods iOS 15 firmware: Find My, spatial audio, Conversation Boost and more
- How to securely erase your hard drive or SSD
- Beyond iOS 15: How WWDC sets up the next generation of killer apps
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- 2 iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- 3 If this is really the next iPad mini, it can't get here fast enough
- 4 How to securely erase your hard drive or SSD
- 5 Beyond iOS 15: How WWDC sets up the next generation of killer apps
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?