We sat down to trade questions and answers with CD Projekt Red's John Mamais at PAX Australia 2019.
$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
The Razer Blade's new Quartz Pink lineup supports a good cause, while its optical keyboard helps people who play at the speed of the light.
Microsoft has apparently patched the longstanding bug that prevented the Surface Book 2 from receiving the Windows 10 May 2019 Update.
Google is set to launch the new Pixel phone at its annual Made By Google event, and surprise, we know pretty much everything about it.
PCWorld graphics guru Brad Chacos breaks down the differences between Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync monitors in this video.
With all the silence surrounding the development of Biomutant, I was a little worried that some of the title’s strangeness might have been sanded down in the name of mass appeal. My PAX demo put those fears at ease.
Following their formal debut ahead of this year’s PAX Australia, Summerfall Studios have announced their first title: a musical adventure game called Chorus.
Despite being pitched as a spin-off, Darksiders: Genesis is close to being the game I’ve always wanted from the series.
Here's what we saw at this year's PAX AUS 2019.
Set up next to the ESL stage at this year’s PAX Australia, Samsung are showing off two new gaming monitors ahead of their official launch into the Australian market.
Intel said translation errors may have lead some to believe its upcoming graphics card will have ray tracing support.
Corsair's Ryzen RAM kit hits 5GHz, while 32GB DIMMs from G.Skill let you run up to 256GB in a Core i9 board
In just a few days you'll be able to buy Microsoft's new Ergonomic and Bluetooth keyboards, which included dedicated Office and emoji keys for use with Windows 10.
Samsung blends a great smart home hub with an average wireless mesh router.
Latest News Articles
- Interview: CD Projekt Red's John Mamais isn’t worried about Australia's classification rules
- Klipsch T5 True Wireless earbuds (2019) review
- Razer's Blade 15 gaming laptop goes pink and adds optical keyboard switches
- Surface Book 2 firmware fixes Nvidia GPU bug blocking Windows 10 upgrades
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL preview: More than meets the eye
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go big or go fast: Corsair shatters the 5GHz DDR4 barrier, G.Skill unveils a monster 256GB RAM kit
- 2 Microsoft's next Windows 10 feature update gets a name
- 3 No, Intel didn't confirm its discrete Xe GPUs will support ray tracing
- 4 Upcoming Microsoft keyboards will include dedicated Office, emoji shortcut keys
- 5 Razer's Blade 15 gaming laptop goes pink and adds optical keyboard switches
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?