Nvidia has recreated the Apollo 11 moon landing using its RTX technology, including the lunar lander and Neil Armstrong.
Audeze's debut gaming headset, the Mobius, boasts sound quality that justifies its high sticker price—but it's undermined slightly by some first-time-out errors.
Acer's Nitro 7 focuses on its display and storage instead of its internal components, an odd choice for a gaming laptop. Acer's own Predator Helios 300 may be a better budget option.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Samsung has announced mass production of its new 12GB LPDDR5 RAM memory chip, but the first phones to use it won't arrive until next year.
Rage 2 resuscitates a franchise that was arguably dead on arrival.
The GPS-enabled Z-Edge F1 front/interior dash cam takes very good video once you get used to the oddball interface.
Google and Apple have unveiled a preview of the new emoji coming to phones this fall.
The Google Pixel 3a is more than a low-cost alternative to the Pixel 3, it's a damn good phone in its own right.
Nextbase's 422GW is a modular system that accepts multiple camera types and features Alexa support, a touch display, and GPS. Aside from the lack of interior infrared, it's the near-perfect dash cam.
Bloodstained isn’t just a memorial to the Castlevania games of days past, it feels like a foundation for the series’ future.
If you're trying to use AMD's latest Ryzen 3000-series processors with a legacy AM4 motherboard and it won't boot, AMD may be able to loan you a chip until it does.
The New BittBoy V3 is the best retro gaming device for those who want to play their classic games on the go.
Acer have announced that they'll be bringing their new X35 gaming monitor to Australian and New Zealand-based gamers from August 1st.
Microsoft announces a new build in which third-party assistants like Amazon Alexa could be enabled on the Windows 10 lock screen. Sorry, Cortana.
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- Acer Nitro 7 review: A good budget gaming laptop that made some hard choices
- How to get Google Assistant on your Samsung smartwatch
- Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED review: Full, Australian review
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD officially hires Alienware's Frank Azor as its new gaming chief
- 2 Samsung's next-gen RAM will make your phone way faster, but the Galaxy Note 10 won't get it
- 3 AMD has a loaner program for third-gen Ryzen PCs that won't boot
- 4 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 5 Emoji are getting more inclusive on your iPhone and Android phone—even if you're a vampire
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?