Reports say that Microsoft and Razer are drawing closer to bringing official mouse and keyboard support to the Xbox One, but gameplay issues remain.
Office Depot has an LG-29WK500-P FreeSync monitor for $179 right now.
Intel's 6-core 8th-gen Core i7-8750H breaks the rule about about not upgrading from one generation to the next. Just see how it obliterates its predecessors in our benchmarks.
In a post-GDPR world, organisations can no longer afford to take risks when it comes to securing applications in the cloud.
Oppo have announced local pricing and availability for their latest R-series smartphones, the R15 and R15 Pro.
Where other true wireless earbuds are about audio isolation, the Xperia Ear Duo are about audio synthesis. They’re a different, smarter kind of earbud, for a different, smarter kind of customer.
The Humble Store is giving away Shadowrun Returns through Saturday morning, and selling the sequels for dirt cheap.
Amazon's selling a GeForce GTX 1060 at a sane price just in time for the Steam Summer Sale.
Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
The Alienware 17's Core i9 CPU and overclocked GeForce GTX 1080 let this gaming laptop pump out incredible desktop-class performance, but you pay for it in both cash and size.
We spoke with Allen Kao, Synology’s CTO, and came away with several key insights about the how the company is tacking AI in 2018 and more.
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you play on a PC or a console.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware under a different light
If the lack of RGB lighting turned you off trying HyperX in the past, it’s robust enough in its manifestation here to be worth more than just a passing glance.
Nvidia has announced that they'll finally be bringing their Nvidia Shield TV streaming device to the Australian market.
The Intergalactic Steam Sale kicks off with steep deals on PC games, a $2.50 Steam Link, and an alien-blasting side activity
The Steam Summer Sale returns once more, this time with the cheapest price we've ever seen on the standalone Steam Link, plus the most ambitious minigame Valve's made in a while, "Saliens."
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft, Razer push to bring mouse and keyboard support to Xbox
- Get a 29-inch LG Ultrawide FreeSync monitor for under $200 today
- Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- How the cloud can deliver speed, scale and security for apps
- Oppo deal out Australian pricing and availability for R15 and R15 Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- 2 Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
- 3 Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 4 Oppo debut flagship Find X smartphone with almost no-bezels
- 5 Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?