Huawei’s P30 Pro looks to push the brand’s photography-first approach to new heights, the standard P30 looks to land at a more-affordable price by stripping away a few of the flagship perks.
If you’re trying to decide between buying the Huawei P30 or Huawei P30 Pro, here are the key differences you should be aware of.
Huawei’s P20 Pro saw the Chinese company take the lead when it came to smartphone photography last year and this year’s P30 Pro looks to push things even further.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the uniquely Australian backdrop of the Northern Territory outback – and we came away impressed on some fronts (and a little concerned on others).
As has become the norm for most flagship smartphones, Huawei are looking to lure in early adopters for their P30 and P30 Pro by bundling it in with Sonos’ One smart speaker.
The SuperSpectrum sensor is a component found in the new Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. It is one of the two key innovations that allow Huawei’s latest handsets to raise the bar previously set by the P20 Pro and Mate 20 Pro.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
We went hands-on with Remedy's surreal new game Control at GDC 2019, and the biggest surprise? It's one of the most exciting shooters of the year, in addition to hooking us with an intriguing story.
It's been about a year since Cyan teased its new project, Firmament, but it's finally headed to Kickstarter ahead of a planned 2020 release date. And contrary to last year's VR-only stance, there's a traditional PC release planned now as well.
The BlackBerry Key2 LE cuts some corners to come in $250 cheaper than the standard Key2, but luckily that sweet keyboard is unaffected.
Whether it's live magazine covers or simple cost savings, Apple News+ offers several advantages over normal subscriptions.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
Apple unveiled its new TV+ video streaming service, but there's a lot we don't know about it.
This camera didn’t just surprise me when it came to its capabilities but also when it came to the things it revealed about my own. The Panasonic S1 pushed me to do things that I didn’t know I was capable of doing with a camera.
Kaspersky Lab confirmed that perhaps a million Asus PCs have unwittingly downloaded an infected version of the Asus Live Update utility.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei’s P30 Pro has 5x optical, 10x hybrid and 50x digital zoom
- Huawei’s new P30 might be the best phone you can find for $1099
- Hands on with the Huawei P30 Pro’s quad-lens camera
- Huawei sweeten the deal by bundling the P30 Pro with Sonos
- Should You Buy The Huawei P30 Or Huawei P30 Pro?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The new Apple TV app and Apple TV Channels: 9 things you need to know
- 2 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 3 Intel kills the Compute Card, a small-form-factor modular computing product that didn't stick
- 4 'ShadowHammer' infects Asus PCs through its Asus Live Update utility
- 5 PAX Australia 2019 tickets go on sale
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?