Intel could tap a new high-speed interconnect, known as EMIB, to join different chips together to make future CPUs.
Newegg's sale also includes an Asus RX 470 graphics card for $130.
What can change the nature of an Infinity Engine game? Beamdog revisits Planescape: Torment and updates it with native widescreen, bug fixes, and more.
If you buy a GeForce GTX 1060, GTX 1070, or GTX 1080, Nvidia will toss in a free copy of Ubisoft's For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
It's pretty and simple to drive. But does buying this mean you've given up on life?
We’ve seen flagship phones from almost everyone launch in the past several weeks. But while we’re waiting Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S8 phone to appear, we’ve been given the latest iteration of the mid-range (and much more affordable) Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017 model).
Intel debuts Optane Memory as a "revolutionary" technology that could make hard drives feel like SSDs, but enthusiasts were hoping for more.
These Windows keyboard shortcuts will take you beyond the basics.
Microsoft's Docs.com shares documents with the world by default, but that hasn't stopped people from uploading their bank statements.
PC Building Simulator is a game that wants to teach you how to build your own computer. Can it really? PCWorld's experts dig in.
When you switch from Mac to PC, you’ll be leaving some software behind. We've found some solid replacements.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Blizzard claims the prettied-up StarCraft Remastered will play precisely the same as it did under Brood War’s 1.16 patch.
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
Most Popular Articles
- 1 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- 2 LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- 3 Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- 4 Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 5 Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?