What is DxOMark Score? Here’s a quick explanation.
B&O Play have announced their Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with a seasonal range of limited edition, premium headphones and speakers inspired by the vibrant and powerful colours of the ocean.
In an Australian first, Telstra has recorded smartphone speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second (Gbps) on a commercial network using the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
We caught up with Netgear co-founder and CEO Patrick Lo at the Australian launch of the company’s Nighthawk Pro XR 500 Gaming Router in Sydney and had a chat that covered everything from the rise of eSports to the state of the NBN.
While the Windows 10 Creators Update last March could require more than 80 minutes to install, the next update to Windows 10 could take a mere half-hour.
Microsoft's DirectX Raytracing tools for DirectX 12 make the holy grail of graphics possible: real-time ray tracing effects.
Microsoft's new WinML and DirectML tools can supercharge games with smarter, adaptable AI, prettier images, and reduced development times.
Here's a look at the best deal prices right now on AMD's Ryzen processors.
The Vive Pro finally has a price tag—but only the headset itself—and HTC is slashing the original HTC Vive's price.
We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on silicon photonics.
Pitched as an ultra-detailed simulation of medieval 1400s Bohemia with an easy-to-learn, hard-to-master melee combat system, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is staggeringly-ambitious as far as debut efforts go.
Surviving Mars has a lot of interface annoyances and other small issues, but its blend of optimism and dread makes a compelling foundation for a city/colony builder.
Microsoft says it's testing a change to the Mail app on a small set of users, requiring them to use Edge to open external links. No one's happy.
Plus: Pillars of Eternity II is delayed a month, someone beat the Dark Souls trilogy without getting hit even once, and EVE players pay tribute to Stephen Hawking. This is gaming news for March 12 to 16.
Latest News Articles
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- 2 Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- 3 The state of Android security: Great on Oreo, but most phones are missing out
- 4 Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- 5 Telstra Announces New Smart Home Internet Bundle
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Apple HomePod review: Packs a punch but shirks on the smarts
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?