PNY's GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC delivers huge bang for your buck, and stands out from the crowd in the process.
Alienware’s 13-inch notebook, the Alienware 13 means mobile gamers can now experience the revelation that comes with gazing upon an OLED panel.
Previously referred to as STEM education, STEAM education stands for 'Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics', a term used to describe a method of educational focus on these subjects in schools, colleges and other learning institutions.
Take a peek behind the scenes of PCWorld's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition hands-on.
AMD’s Radeon Vega Frontier Edition may be made for science, but our hands-on preview gave a taste of what the consumer version could deliver for gamers.
These 10 Android apps could change your Chromebook experience for the better by offering more or better experiences compared to what's available on the web via Chrome OS.
Plus: Valve shows off diagrams and gifs of the Vive's finger-tracking controllers and a bevy of trailers for Total War: Warhammer II, XCOM 2's upcoming expansion, and more. This is gaming news for June 19 to 23.
We’ve been flooded with new phones over recent months and the differences have all been relatively minor.
We’ve reviewed so many Android phones in recent months and there’s been very little difference between most of them
The Steam Summer Sale is back for 2017 with steep deals on hardware and over 10 thousand games.
Haemimont's Surviving Mars channels the spirit of Anno 2205, mixed with the excitement of new frontiers.
With a Kaby Lake quad-core and Pascal graphics, the XPS 15 remains the quad-core to beat.
My house has never had a doorbell. This alone makes me a good candidate for the Ring Video Doorbell, which uses home Wi-Fi to transmit the sound of a doorbell chime directly to smartphones...
Middle-earth: Shadow of War will live and die based on its unique Nemesis System and the dynamic characters it generates, but the Lord of the Rings lore behind the technology also seems improved for the sequel.
In this episode of The Full Nerd the gang discusses PCWorld's Core i9 review, building an Xbox One X PC, and the first 32-bit consumer sound card before declaring a graphics card state of emergency.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Latest News Articles
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- 2 Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- 3 The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- 4 Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- 5 Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?