Mad Catz won us over with its resurrected RAT mouse line earlier this year, but the Strike 4 is a bit too generic and feature-limited to make much of an impression.
PCWorld CPU guru Gordon Mah Ung explains who should and shouldn't upgrade their workhorse Intel Core i7-2600K processor, and which CPUs to replace it with.
Android Q is Android 10 as Google gives up on dessert naming once and for all.
Mophie made another portable battery that packs a punch.
It won’t win any speed records, but the slim Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ makes for a compelling bargain-priced laptop all the same.
The Apple Card, the latest piece of Apple’s lock-in strategy, could end up costing you way more than an iPhone—or a Mac Pro.
AMD just released a whitepaper diving deep into the technical details of RDNA, the new graphics architecture that will power everything from Radeon GPUs to consoles and even mobile phones.
Intel pegged late 2019 to ship its Lakefield technology, which stacks Sunny Cove and Atom CPUs to share the processing load. We expect it to be used for thin-and-light laptops.
Wasteland 3's backer demo is light on the stuff we care about, a.k.a. the dialogue. It looks beautiful though, and there are some smart quality-of-life changes to admire.
10th-gen Ice Lake vs. 10-gen Comet Lake, six cores vs. four cores, and 10nm vs. 14nm. Which is Intel CPU is best for you? We've sorted out the differences and recommended best uses for each.
Intel's new Comet Lake processor is essentially a faster version of Whiskey Lake with some 10th-gen features added to it, forming the foundation of business notebook PCs and some mainstream laptops.
Plantronics are pledging to deliver all day comfort with their latest set of RIG gaming headphones.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
If you spend more, you’re gonna get more. However, if $499 is all you have to spend, you’re probably not gonna complain too much about what the Reno Z has to offer.
Microsoft unveils a beta channel for everyday users to try Microsoft Edge, built on its new Chromium foundation.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- Mophie Powerstation XXL review: This is the portable battery you're looking for
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- 2 Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- 3 Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- 4 Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
- 5 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?