It might not suit power users but if you’re after a good portable storage option that provides plenty of capacity per dollar, the Seagate BackUp Plus Slim makes a strong case for itself.
Published by Devolver Digital and pitched as a CatMechtroidvania, Gato Roboto is a 2D platformer with a cute two-tone aesthetic, old-school level design and a protagonist as charming as they come.
Amazon have launched the third iteration of their top-of-the-line e-reader.
Ecovac's new Deebot 710 might not be their brightest vacuum cleaning bot but it's certainly their cheapest.
Ultimately, the Galaxy Watch Active lives or dies on its looks. And, no matter how you slice it, that’s a dicey way to go.
Jabra have always a cerebral bent to their audio hardware but with the Jabra Elite 85h they take that quality to a new level.
Apple has issued a recall for a number of its older generation MacBook Pros due to a fire hazard.
Google has confirmed that it won't be making tablets anymore, and the world is a happier place.
The Consumer Technology Association said this week that Trump tariffs levied on Chinese goods could force consumers to pay significantly more for laptops, cell phones, and other technologies.
iOttie's magnetic phone mount does more than hold your phone in place while you drive; it also wirelessly charges the battery for ultimate convenience.
You miss out on a few things like wireless charging but, for the asking price, we’d still rate the Huawei P30 as an incredibly competitive package.
Microsoft and Kano have developed the Kano PC, a $300 tablet that's designed to teach kids how computers are made and how they work.
These four 'Eyes First' Windows games could do for eye tracking what Solitaire did for the PC's mouse
Microsoft Research has made available four 'Eyes First' games for Windows 10, simple games designed to show off how eye tracking can be used for both fun and accessibility.
Such a move would go beyond controlling the operating system to encouraging use of Office applications, which typically require a subscription.
ExpressVPN has everything you need including great speeds, a good app, a large number of locations and servers, but the leadership is still anonymous.
Latest News Articles
- Seagate BackUp Plus Slim review: Old tech, new tricks
- Gato Roboto review: A platforming-heavy metroidvania with a cute look
- Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active review: One step forward, two steps back
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- 2 Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- 3 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 4 Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- 5 Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?