ZTE has said that a US ban on the sale of parts and software to the company is unfair and threatens its survival.
Google has announced a re-calibration of its efforts in the messaging space, pulling engineers off Allo and onto a new initiative called Chat.
Garmin have announced the Edge 520, a GPS bike computer featuring advanced navigation, performance monitoring capabilities and connected features built for use both on or off the road.
Almost a month after the phone made its official debut, Huawei have finally confirmed that they'll begin selling their P20 Pro smartphones in Australia via "local partners" from the 18th of May.
Intel has pulled the plug on its Vaunt AR smartglasses than two months after revealing them.
The High Court of Australia has dismissed a special leave application by US-based games company Valve to appeal the decision made by Full Federal Court to uphold the $3 million penalty issued over breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
Ultimate Ears celebrated the the arrival of their new Alexa-assisted BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers to the Australian market with what else but a big party.
AMD's new 2nd generation Ryzen CPUs close the door on Intel's Core i7
Wargaming’s third-party publishing unit, Wargaming Alliance, has announced it will be publishing a new game developed by Serbian-based game developer Mad Head Games.
Croteam and Devolver Digital have announced a fourth major installment will be coming to one of their most-well known series in the form of Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass.
Dropbox has announced that its presentation tool Dropbox Showcase is available to all Dropbox Business Advanced and Enterprise Teams and has added a new functionality to make the creation, customisation and control of showcases much easier.
Ultimate Ears have announced their first set of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled smart speakers, the BLAST and MEGABLAST, will be coming to Australia next month.
Bang & Olufsen have introduced a new member to its family of portable speakers, Beoplay P6.
Jaybird are rolling out a new special edition version of their Jaybird RUN headphones in celebration of Earth Day.
Ballistix has announced the availability of Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 memory.
Latest News Articles
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best VR games for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- 2 Amazon confirm Echo Spot for Australian market
- 3 Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- 4 Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- 5 How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?