Starting Wednesday, you'll be able to make calls to anyone in your contacts through your Google Home speaker, but caller ID is coming later this year.
Car chargers are an absolute must if you use a navigation app while driving. Today you can get an Aukey dual-USB model on the cheap from Amazon.
For just $350, the Acer Aspire E 15 amply covers basic computing needs and then some.
Android's oldest app still hides some cool secrets.
Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
Hi-Rez Studios have announced that Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics is coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Spotify is now available on Xbox One, allowing millions of Xbox One gamers to choose the perfect music from Spotify to provide a fresh gaming experience every time.
Suunto has launched the newest addition to the Spartan family of sports watches with the Spartan Trainer Wrist HR. The slim and lightweight multisport GPS watch is made for the active sports enthusiast.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
Following a mid-year check-in of average advertised annual salaries, SEEK has revealed the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Architects remain the top earners across Australia.
If you need a new mouse, keyboard, or webcam, check out Amazon's Logitech sale today.
Intel posted a small note to its website confirming that its 9th-gen Core processor, Ice Lake, will be a "10nm+" chip.
Google has started to roll out the long-awaited web interface for its Allo messaging app, but it still requires a phone to work.
The Samsung T5 is the first non-RAID external drive we've tested that truly taps into USB 3.1 Gen 2's 10Gbps potential. It's small, light, attractive--and reads as fast as an internal SATA drive.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Latest News Articles
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX Vega review: Vega 56, Vega 64, and liquid-cooled Vega 64 tested
- 2 Razer's Base Station Chroma is a flashy headset stand with RGB lighting
- 3 Huawei Launches Australia’s First 4G SIM Enabled Smart Watch
- 4 ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- 5 Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
Join the newsletter!
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?