Developer Mode 7 are finally garnishing Frozen Synapse fans with a proper sequel. And while there’s a lot here that’s changed, there’s also a lot that hasn’t.
If you’re looking for a dead-simple gaming headset that delivers solid results, the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset isn’t just an option. It’s one of the best.
As Google celebrates its 20th anniversary as a search engine, it lays out several fundamental changes to how you'll search using Google, especially on mobile phones.
Microsoft announces the general availability of Office 2019 for Windows and Mac, which will be available to consumers shortly. Here's what in it, and what features Microsoft is holding back for Office 365.
Chrome 69 looks like it logs you in to the Chrome browser when you sign in to a Google Web service. It may be a big misunderstanding, but here's a way to help you to be sure.
This 1440p HDR panel sold for $700 a year ago, but now Staples is selling the Dell S2718D for $220.
At Microsoft Ignite, Microsoft announces a ton of features that tap the Azure cloud. A few, such as Microsoft Search and Ideas, directly benefit office workers using Office 365.
Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 strategy just got more complicated, with two separate 'experience' versions—the 2S and the 2X—and fundamental features like rotation restricted to a swappable processor module.
With a revised interface, touchscreen support, and additional app features, FreeOffice is a truly viable Office replacement.
With an increasing number of connected devices and voice-related technologies entering the market (cue Google Duplex) and recent research by Accenture showing that more than two-thirds of customers will reduce their use of smartphone applications after acquiring a digital voice assistant, how do businesses ensure that their apps remain relevant and are meeting the consumers expectations?
Nowadays, it’s actually way easier to find a cheaper and more budget-friendly alternative to these flagship devices than ever before. The list of shared features between mid-tier devices and premium ones continues to grow, while the gap in quality continues to shrink.
if you’re looking to buy your first cleaning robot, why spend more when you could spend less?
The world's first Android phone, the T-Mobile G1, arrived September 23, 2008. It was a whole lot different than the Android handsets of today.
Destiny 2's second-year refresh, Forsaken, caps off a troubled first year by fixing most of players' longstanding complaints with the end-game and multiplayer.
The Dash Cam 45 is Garmin's most affordable camera, but its video quality can be subpar, night captures could use more detail, and image stabilization on rough roads was an issue.
Latest News Articles
- Frozen Synapse 2 review: Six-second shootouts and cyberpunk city sim
- Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset review: Dead simple and damn good
- Google's new search features tap AI to make your Android phone and PC even smarter
- Microsoft half-heartedly announces the availability of Office 2019
- Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft half-heartedly announces the availability of Office 2019
- 2 Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
- 3 Microsoft warns that overstuffed hard drives could stall the Windows 10 October 2018 update
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 5 Intel's 905P Optane reaches a tempting 1.5TB, but drive prices remain high
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?