Google's Chrome 79 browser contains some worthwhile safety precautions, protecting your password as well as limiting Chrome's hunger for memory.
After letting it languish for literally years, Microsoft will kill off Wunderlist next May in favor of To-Do.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition overhauls the look and feel of AMD's graphics command center, while working in new features like Radeon Boost and integer scaling for retro games.
Support for Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile officially ends on Dec. 10, 2019. Here's what this means for you, as well as a guide to moving your data onto a new phone.
Telstra is running a steady discount on its current range of SIM-Only plans.
Here’s how to clean your Galaxy Fold without breaking it.
If you want a set of PC gaming peripherals that’ll offer you a dumb amount of battery life, here’s what you’ll want to consider:
Here’s how to safely clean your AirPods Pro, keep them looking sharp and in working order for as long as possible.
Google is rolling out its first-ever 'Pixel feature drop," which includes enhancements to Photos, Call Screen, Duo, memory management, and more.
The Kraken Ultimate looks pretty good, sounds pretty good, and is priced pretty good. That's not enough to stand out, but you can't go wrong with it either. And hey, at least Razer finally added a volume wheel.
Dollar for dollar, the Echo Studio might just be the best sounding smart speaker you can buy.
The Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed isn’t the brand’s best gaming mouse overall but the argument that it’s their best value gaming mouse is a convincing one.
If Microsoft can make a decent pair of headphones like this on a first effort, who’s to say how much better their sophomore effort will be.
It’s a little more expensive than the other options but it’s rare to find a gaming mouse that so well embodies the pillars of the Alienware brand as this one does.
If you’ve relished the recent trend towards the combined comfort and freakish fidelity allowed by modern over-ear designs, the Beats Solo Pro are going to inevitably feel like a step backwards across both fronts.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Latest News Articles
- Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- Microsoft will check off Wunderlist in May 2020
- AMD's massive Adrenalin 2020 Edition update streamlines Radeon Software
- Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
- Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- 2 Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- 3 Google first ‘Pixel feature drop’ enhances Photos, Call Screen, Duo, RAM
- 4 Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
- 5 Hands on with the Snapdragon 8c and 7c, Qualcomm's value-PC play
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?