Bose has announced that a refreshed model of its popular QC35 headphones will now offer seamless voice access to Google Assistant and new settings to control ambient noise.
Headphones brand Jabra is expanding its market-leading Evolve range of headsets with the Jabra Evolve 75e – time adding an earbud design to the range which has sold over 2.5 million units worldwide.
Martial arts brawler Absolver has sold 250,000 units since it launched last month, with developer Sloclap releasing a major software update.
Intel's virtual-reality chief says that the company is eyeing dedicated logic blocks in its Core PC microprocessors that will be specifically designed to optimize VR for even cheap notebooks.
The infamously large Duke controller for the original Xbox has been reworked for modern devices courtesy of Hyperkin and is set to hit stores later this year.
We spent an hour or so with the game at a recent preview event and came away with high hopes for the upcoming survival horror adventure, even if those hopes are a little tempered by the inherent instability and intangibility of the premise.
The Evil Within had some great ideas, but buried under a mountain of poor decisions. The sequel attempts to rectify matters, though it strays a bit from its survival horror roots in the process.
Google isn't buying HTC outright, but it's scooping up the engineering talent behind the Pixel phones for $1.1 billion.
Our favorite smart thermostat gets a little smarter thanks to Alexa, but it's otherwise identical to the previous generation.
You can use your Windows tablet's digital pen to ink notes into Windows 10, saving them as editable digital text. And with the Fall Creators Update, it's even easier to do so.
The Y5 is Huawei’s cheapest smartphone of the year, and it’s got the look, feel and performance to live up to that mantle.
Victoria’s annual week-long festival celebrating Australia’s local games development is set to take place from the 22nd to 29th of October, with Fullbright cofounders Karla Zimonja and Steve Gaynor set to headline the week’s Game Connect Asia Pacific (GCAP) developer conference.
Nest is hoping to revolutionize home security with Nest Secure, a smart security system that offers several advantages over conventional systems.
Google has launched its first U.S. Android One phone, the Moto X4, available for Project Fi service and costing $399.
Microsoft's expected to announce a Surface Pro with LTE at the end of October in the U.K., and a U.K. shopping site has already published prices and configurations.
Latest News Articles
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PayPal is offering a free one-year ShopRunner membership right now
- 2 Master Lock bring new Smart Padlocks to Oz
- 3 Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- 4 Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- 5 Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?