If you have antivirus software from McAfee, Avast, Sophos, Avira, or ArcaBit installed on your PC, it might not boot correctly after the latest Windows patch.
In our exclusive interview with Acer CEO Jason Chen, we talk about how the No. 4 PC vendor looks for growth in niche "microtrends" that bigger competitors might miss.
The Cooler Master SK630's flat laptop feel might appeal to some, but awkward ergonomics and a lack of premium features make it a questionable value proposition.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold isn't off to a great start, with reviewers complaining of display issues and several models needing to be returned.
If you've finally had enough of your Apple Butterfly keyboard problems, here's five PCs that can replace your MacBook
The SecureData BT SSD uses your phone for administration and unlocking. It's also handsome and a good performer.
If you’re a fanatic for picture quality, you’ll probably prefer one of LG’s OLEDs. But everyone else? They’ll probably have a great time with the Q90 - assuming they can stomach the premium price tag.
A number of US tech writers and journalists have reported issues with the durability of Samsung's first foldable, raising durability concerns days out from the device's launch.
Microsoft's massive Surface Hub 2S whiteboarding PC will go on sale to businesses in June, accompanied by an even larger version in 2020 and a standalone monitor.
Nvidia's embrace of AMD FreeSync displays continues with a fresh batch of G-Sync Compatible certifications.
Anker's new Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant and a pair of USB ports to your car for $50.
SpyOff is unique in allowing you to install the VPN on an unlimited number of devices, but other than that, it's a middling service with a higher-than-average price.
Inkle's archaeological adventure is rough around the edges, but Heaven's Vault's unique language translation mechanic and its effect on player choice more than make up for it.
Just hours after Apple and Qualcomm settled their legal battle, Intel announced that it wouldn't be making a 5G smartphone modem anymore.
Latest News Articles
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- Cooler Master SK630 review: Low-profile gaming keyboards are officially a trend
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- Samsung's Galaxy Foldgate only proves that Apple is right to wait for a foldable iPhone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- 2 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 3 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 4 Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- 5 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?