Once you've made the jump to a high refresh rate, you'll never want to go back - we explain why
Smart rings are the latest gadgets and these diminutive devices have a lot to offer thanks to their NFC technology. Here's why you'll want one.
Touch ID was a revolutionary feature when it first appeared on the iPhone 5s. We look at which iPhone models still boast the feature, and what generation of technology is onboard
Unauthorized video published by WalkingCat on Twitter appears to reveal "Peek," a feature of the upcoming Surface Duo Android phone from Microsoft that shows a narrow strip of information when the phone is slightly opened.
As with all other products in Be Quiet!'s lineup, this compact mid-tower focuses on minimizing noise—but it also offers a bit of show too, if you're so inclined.
LG has announced its newest phone, the V60 ThinQ 5G with Dual Screen, but it's not nearly as bombastic as its name suggests.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps is a bit too familiar after a generation of Metroid mimics, but an eye for the otherworldly helps make it more than the sum of its mechanics.
A slew of new product names spotted in Target's internal database raises speculation for Apple's March event.
You can use tons of other Bluetooth mice with the iPad, but Apple’s latest mouse is dead in the water.
The new RTRO app from Moment features a collection of 'vibey' video filters and simple shooting clips.
The HomeKit Secure Video update will allow Netatmo Smart Indoor Security Camera users to securely store their saved video clips in iCloud.
Convert your dumb deadbolt into a Wi-Fi-connected smart lock for less.
The Apple Watch continues its push into health care with a new joint study in conjunction with Johnson & Johnson.
Mozilla has announced that it is enabling default DNS over HTTPS on its Firefox browser, likely setting up a lengthy battle with the U.S. government.
The new Edge browser can use Chrome extensions, but users risk being scared away by security warnings from both Google and Microsoft.
Latest News Articles
- Should I buy a refurbished Apple Watch?
- What’s the difference between 120Hz, 90Hz and 60Hz?
- NFC smart rings: What are they and which one should you buy?
- Which iPhones have Touch ID, and which version do they use?
- Microsoft's Surface Duo may have a 'Peek' interface for glancing at calls
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- 2 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 3 Netatmo’s Smart Indoor Camera now supports Apple HomeKit Secure Video
- 4 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 5 Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?