The Google Pixel 5 has arrived, and it's changing what we expect of flagship phones. Its mostly midrange feature set is the most Google-y rather than the most premium.
Microsoft is ready to address the most significant shortcoming of Windows on ARM devices: the inability to run 64-bit code for X86 chips.
September 2020 top product alerts: Hot new graphics cards, smoking-fast Intel CPUs, and much, much more
This month’s round-up of the products we can’t wait to get our hands on, plus the best of those newly available.
AirVPN has consistent speeds and a surprising amount of network transparency.
The new Apple Watch SE is a solid smartwatch at a good price, but its main purpose is to make the Series 6 look even more attractive.
The Asus ROG Phone 3 and Lenovo Legion Phone Duel offer experiences you can't get on a Galaxy or iPhone.
All-in-one wearable 4G smartphone, watch and GPS device incorporates two innovations that work in tandem
Google will allow anyone with a Gmail account to place unlimited Google Meet calls until March, 2021, but possibly without a key feature for schools.
Google is set to unveil the Pixel 5 this week, but it might not be the flagship Android phone you're hoping for.
The X1 Nano will be the lightest ThinkPad ever built by Lenovo, and it has a really cool screen, too.
The first foldable PC, Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Fold, goes on preorder September 29. It will have a leather cover and retail for $2,499.
Lenovo has upgraded its economical ThinkBook business line with the latest Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake and AMD Ryzen 4000 CPUs, and lots of choices.
Dell has announced updated versions of its XPS 13 2-in-1 and the XPS 13 laptop. Both feature new thin modern designs, 11th Gen Intel Core processors and Intel Iris X e graphics.
Microsoft has suffered an outage of many of its cloud services, including Outlook and Teams. The workaround? Don't log out.
Sony released its snappily named MDR-1000X over-ear headphones back in 2016 to great acclaim. The WH-1000XM4 reviewed here are the fourth version of that line, and I’m happy to report that Sony has improved yet again on its already winning audio formula.
Latest News Articles
- The Google Pixel 5 has arrived with a new definition of ‘flagship’ phone
- Microsoft will solve Windows on ARM’s biggest flaw beginning in November
- September 2020 top product alerts: Hot new graphics cards, smoking-fast Intel CPUs, and much, much more
- AirVPN review: Good speeds and full of stats
- Apple Watch SE review: Back to basics with a blank screen
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 3 Don't log out of Microsoft 365, Microsoft warns as Teams, Outlook and more go down
- 4 Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- 5 The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?