The Dell G5 Gaming with tons of storage and a GeForce GTX 1060 Ti is $880, and a Lenovo ideapad 330 is only $210.
Amazon is selling the Android 9 Pie-ready Essential Phone for just $224 today.
The Voxel Agents have announced the release date for their next puzzle-adventure game alongside a new Nintendo Switch version.
Though Microsoft Bing continues to gain share in search, here are several reasons for choosing Google instead as your preferred search engine.
ASUS has announced that it has added support for the 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors on X3999 series motherboards
The Apeman C550 offers good daytime and night video and an optional $13 GPS module. But the included rear camera is a throw-in that doesn't cut the mustard. Also, if you lose 12-volt power, as might happen in an accident, the Apeman stops recording.
Plantronics are bolstering their RIG headset lineup with several new entries in the form of the RIG 300 Series and the RIG 400 HC Pro.
Android 9 Pie (Go edition) comes with up to an additional 500MB out of the box compared to Oreo (Go edition), and more than twice what you’d find on a non-Go edition phone.
Razer have announced that the Nommo Pro speakers are available to purchase in Australia, exclusively from Razer.com.
Volareo has launched on crowdfunding site Indiegogo, starting from $99 USD for the early bird special.
Shooting the Canon 1500D – one of Canon’s two latest entries in the beginner’s market – was like a step back in time.
Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
Though it lacks a lot of the bells, whistles and dedicated features, the price-to-performance ratio in play for the Dell G5 allows it to hold up as an easy-to-recommend gaming laptop for those willing to make a few sacrifices.
Motion capture has long been integral to visual effects in blockbuster films and videogames. But now a new mocap system from Vicon is heading to virtual reality arcades.
A new report claims that OnePlus will finally sell its phones inside a U.S. carrier store. But that won't change anything for the better.
InXile's Robot Cache store shakes things up for players and publishers alike.
Latest News Articles
- Walmart has your back-to-school shopping covered with these killer Dell, Lenovo laptop deals
- Get a fresh slice of Android 9 Pie with this insane deal on the Essential Phone
- The Gardens Between adds Switch version ahead of September 20 launch
- Searching for Bing: How Microsoft's search engine has lost its way
- ASUS announces support for 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying a TV in 2018? Here's everything you need to know
- 2 Android introduces Android 9 Pie (Go edition)
- 3 Intel rolls out NUC mini-PCs with 10nm 'Cannon Lake' CPUs and AMD Radeon graphics
- 4 Searching for Bing: How Microsoft's search engine has lost its way
- 5 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Canon EOS 1500D: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Dell G5 review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?