Motion capture has long been integral to visual effects in blockbuster films and videogames. But now a new mocap system from Vicon is heading to virtual reality arcades.
A new report claims that OnePlus will finally sell its phones inside a U.S. carrier store. But that won't change anything for the better.
InXile's Robot Cache store shakes things up for players and publishers alike.
Get a new LG ultrawide monitor, an EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, and Battlefield 1 for cheap today.
The esports company finally made an esports-worthy peripheral. The Fnatic Streak is, as of this moment, probably the best bang-for-your-buck RGB keyboard on the market.
ASUS are adding to their 2018 gaming lineup with the new slimmer Zephyrus S and the beefier Strix Scar II.
After being leaked earlier this week, Blizzard have now officially announced plans to release a Nintendo Switch version of popular ARPG Diablo 3 later this year.
The Logitech Craft keeps things simple. It’s a more balanced approach that hits all the right notes and an easy go-to, despite the higher price.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
Intel's new NUC kits join other eighth-generation options such as the Hades Canyon gaming NUCs that rolled out in the spring.
Amazon is selling Microsoft's entry-level Surface Laptop for a whopping 30 percent off.
Reddit discovered references to a "Steam Play" compatibility wrapper this week, and while there's no official announcement, it does indicate that Valve's support for Linux isn't over yet.
An MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming is just $410 at Newegg after checkout code and mail-in rebate.
ARM unveils an early look at its roadmap through 2020 for PC processors, which the company claims could challenge Intel in performance.
Can the thin, powerful ROG Zephyrus S kill the Razer Blade 15 and MSI GS65? Asus thinks so.
Latest News Articles
- How next-gen motion capture will supercharge VR arcades
- T-Mobile will reportedly sell the OnePlus 6T, which is great… for everyone but you
- Robot Cache, a Steam rival that lets you sell your 'used' games and mine cryptocoins, opens signups
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these sweet GTX 1080 Ti and ultrawide monitor deals
- Fnatic Streak RGB review: A gaming keyboard that punches well above its price
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- 2 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 3 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 4 Walmart's selling an all-aluminum Chromebook with a comfy keyboard for just $220
- 5 Buying a TV in 2018? Here's everything you need to know
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?