No Code's follow-up to Stories Untold once again manages to combine the everyday with the extraordinary in bizarre and compelling ways, in what's sure to be one of 2019's best games.
Google has informed Huawei that it will be pulling its Android app and Play Store license, leaving the future uncertain for the both companies.
It doesn’t come cheap but, assuming you can afford it, you’re probably going to get a lot out of the Razer Blade Stealth.
Need your dragon fix after Game of Thrones’ finale? Head to Elder Scrolls Online’s Elsweyr expansion
Dragons steal the spotlight again in Elder Scrolls Online's Elsweyr expansion, and there are plenty of politics and undead, too.
Google is reportedly pulling its Play Store and Android app license from Huawei due to pressure from the U.S., government, but that doesn't mean your Huawei phone is turning into a brick.
FileShadow consolidates your local and online data into one search-able and share-able 100GB repository. For free. The PC client is a pig, but the service is otherwise a gem.
The ZenFone 6 isn't another forgettable handset from Asus. In fact, it might be one of the best mid-range phones of the year.
Here are six things that should be the key focus areas in embarking on robotics journey:
Google has revoked Huawei's Android license, days after the US Government added the Chinese tech giant to a trade blacklist.
The Overwatch community has wasted no time in crafting a variety of fun and engaging custom modifications for Overwatch. Here are our picks for some of the best.
Survive the Black Plague, the Inquisition, and the Hundred Years' War in this relentless story-driven game that somehow got made in the era where nobody makes linear story-driven games.
Microsoft has announced Minecraft Earth, a new AR game for iPhones and Android phones that will be in limited beta this summer.
The OnePlus 7 Pro has flipped its underdog script for 2019, challenging the high end with a true flagship.
Speaking at a panel ahead of IEM, ESL Vice President for Pro Gaming Michal Blicharz starts things by admitting that “running esports events is extremely complicated.”
There is no shortage of options when it comes to finding a case for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+. Here are our picks.
Latest News Articles
- Observation review: Old science fiction meets New Weird in this 2001: A Space Odyssey homage
- Windows Sandbox: How to use Microsoft's simple virtual Windows PC to secure your digital life
- How Google's rift with Huawei could change Android and smartphones forever
- Razer Blade Stealth (2019) review: One of the nicest laptops I can't afford
- Need your dragon fix after Game of Thrones’ finale? Head to Elder Scrolls Online’s Elsweyr expansion
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 3 Google pulls Huawei's Android license: 5 reasons not to panic (yet) if you own a Huawei phone
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?