All of Doom's DLC is free now, but it comes as a ludicrous 34GB update—even if you don't plan to play multiplayer.
The best password is one you probably can't easily remember—that's why a password manager is so crucial to your online security. This guide will help you find the best tool for generating and storing strong passwords to shore up your online defenses.
You won't find the emphasis on automation of competing password managers, but Keeper will give you peace of mind.
This veteran password protector emphasizes security but at the expense of automation.
LastPass remains the standard by which all other password managers are judged.
It looks downright dated, but this manager's password protection rivals the best.
With its top-notch password auditing, Dashlane teaches you to better protect yourself online.
True Key uses faces, fingerprints, and trusted devices to ensure your login credentials aren't compromised.
Microsoft calls Windows phone sales "immaterial" during its quarterly earnings call on Thursday. Instead, Office and cloud sales carried Microsoft to a strong, profitable quarter.
Only yesterday we reviewed the Google WiFi mesh sytem and raved about how it had rendered the entire wireless router-plus-range-extender way of networking obsolete. Now here’s Linksys with its rival Velop system.
The Acer R11 offers both a convertible form factor and support for Android apps—and right now, Best Buy is offering the 32GB model for one of the lowest prices we've seen.
SteelSeries improves on the floating headband and also makes a play for the "affordable wireless" market with its latest Arctis 7 line.
Microsoft has confirmed it won't provide Windows 10 updates such as the Creators Update to hardware that's no longer supported by its manufacturer, a policy that puts all older hardware at risk.
An inadvertent slip of a key Core i9-7920X spec suggests that Intel's next CPU could cede ground to AMD.
Android O's team of engineers did a Reddit AMA. Here are the most interesting things we learned.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Latest News Articles
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- 2 Intel's 12-core Core i9 might lose the megahertz war to AMD's Ryzen Threadripper
- 3 Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- 4 Android O: The Reddit AMA's 8 most interesting reveals
- 5 Best Buy is selling a 2-in-1 Chromebook for $220
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?