UI updates for Excel, Powerpoint, and Word on iPad.
Two new AirPods models and a new HomePod speaker may be on the way,
Resist the clickbait headlines comparing PC vs. Mac and iPhone vs. PC. While cross-platform tests like UL's 3DMark Wild Life have their place, benchmarks can't compare to real-world experience.
The latest iterations of the Huawei Mate smartphone series appear to boldly go where no Huawei devices have gone before.
Amazon still has the best speaker for smart home control, but it still trails Sonos and Google in musicality.
The Full Nerd crew dives into the latest AMD Radeon 6000 rumors, Nvidia's new Photoshop tools for image manipulation, and the hardware layout of the PlayStation 5.
Before you even peel the plastic off your new iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro, read this setup guide.
The Halo’s integrated RGB lighting can sync with your tunes or help you set the mood.
Most TVs will be compatible, but you’ll want a set with certain features to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
The latest Echo Dot is technically the best Dot yet, but only by a narrow margin.
Intel reports declines in profits and revenue for the third quarter of 2020, though both demand for Tiger Lake CPUs and Intel's ability to make them have increased.
Just in time for the arrival of the iPhone 12, Apple's free video editor gets a significant upgrade for everyone.
Mojang's original version of Minecraft, which millions play, will now require a Microsoft to play for security's sake, Microsoft says.
Acer's Swift 3 (SF313-52-78W6) nails the basics of a great laptop: a great keyboard, an excellent display, and superb battery life. Performance, though, holds it back.
Next-gen gaming consoles will sport impressive hardware—enough so that some DIY PC builders want to know if they should start future-proofing themselves now.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft updates trackpad and mouse support, start screens and Ribbon in Office for iPad
- Apple reportedly plans to launch new AirPods models, possible third HomePod speaker
- Clickbait warning: UL's Wild Life benchmark makes PC vs. iPhone comparisons way too easy
- Huawei drops 5G SoC phones
- Amazon Echo (4th Gen) review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Here's how much the iPhone 11 costs in Australia
- 2 Huawei drops 5G SoC phones
- 3 Acer Swift 3 review: Great features outweigh disappointing performance
- 4 Did you just get your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro? Do these things first!
- 5 Intel says Tiger Lake notebook PC demand has doubled since April
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?