Apple has launched two new colorful Pride bands in recognition of International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia.
Microsoft launches what it's calling "Personal features in Teams" today: a consumer version of Microsoft Teams designed for group chats, video calls, and planning trips.
Non-violent civilization strategy game, Before We Leave, has launched on Steam with new updates
Intel's new 10nm Tiger Lake H puts it back into the fight with AMD's best
With the continuation of the Apple silicon rollout, the company will likely take the opportunity to introduce new designs, features, and refinements to the MacBook Pro.
ProtonVPN is an excellent service with fast speeds, the right privacy promises, a good amount of features including support for streaming services, and fair pricing. It’s well worth a look.
What's the best VPN for Mac? The number of VPN services can be daunting, which is why we've put them to the test—to help you find the best one for Mac owners
The MSI GS66 Stealth is slim, portable, and packed with Nvidia’s RTX 30 Series graphics. All that, plus a 300Hz refresh rate display and tonnes of raw gaming power.
After rumors about the launch of new lossless sound quality for Apple Music, a teaser appears in the app saying, "Music is about to change forever."
If you're waiting for your new iMac to arrive, you might have another new product to buy before your new computer gets to your house.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new find-everything app.
Sorry audiophiles, lossless, high-fidelity music is useless marketing snake oil, and always has been.
Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
Make room in your laptop bag or desk drawer. When you have only one port type, you need adapters to be able to use your gear.
A high-res Apple Music tier might be arriving next week alongside new AirPods.
Latest News Articles
- Apple launches new Pride Edition watch bands to support LGBTQ+ rights
- Apple Music to get hi-res lossless streaming for no extra charge in June
- Microsoft wants you and your crew to hang out on Teams
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 Apple Weekly Update: AirPods, Apple Music+ and more rumors
- 4 Apple teases imminent launch of HiFi Music+ streaming service
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin-and-light PC
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?