HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
Nerial and Devolver Digital have released a free new update to Reigns: Her Majesty on the App Store, Google Play and Stream.
We spoke to Facebook’s Jason Juma-Ross, APAC Tech & Telecom Strategy about the company’s strategy surrounding the new headset. Here are our key takeaways from the chat.
Spotify is the best-known music streaming service, but Amazon has a music offering of its own. Here we’ll answer all your questions about Amazon Prime Music.
That's a significant discount off the list price of $70.
The Eu has levied a record-setting $5 billion fine on Google over its bundled Android apps. Here's why Samsung stands to gain the most from this decision.
Google has been ordered to pay a €4.34 billion fine and stop forcing Android smartphone makers to install its search engine and browser on their phones. That decision was handed down by the European Union's antitrust authority on Wednesday.
The jump from four to six processing cores makes the new 15-inch MacBook Pro a beast of a performer.
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
Oculus, Valve, AMD, and Microsoft have backed VirtualLink, a new VR display consortium that will use USB-C as a standardized interface for VR devices.
Time will have to tell whether opto-mechanicals are the next gold rush for the gaming accessories space. However, for now, the products like Razer Huntsman are great - but not quite a gaming necessity.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
If you missed out on the Amazon Prime Day sale, B&H Photo is selling a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
The July 17 patch brings huge changes to Middle Earth: Shadow of War, removing all microtransactions and fixing the part of the game that felt most designed to coerce players into buying them.
If you haven't found any Prime Day deals worth buying, check out these deals on Newer: the Alienware AW2518HF FreeSync monitor is $200 and an Acer FreeSync Ultrawide is $300.
Latest News Articles
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- Nerial release update to Reigns: Her Majesty
- Seven things we learned about Facebook's VR strategy and the new Oculus Go
- How to password protect Zip files
- Amazon Prime Music: everything you need to know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 Best Amazon device deals on Prime Day 2018
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 Best Amazon Prime Day Android smartphone deals for every carrier
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 - Best Deals
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?