Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
Intel's new NUC kits join other eighth-generation options such as the Hades Canyon gaming NUCs that rolled out in the spring.
Amazon is selling Microsoft's entry-level Surface Laptop for a whopping 30 percent off.
Reddit discovered references to a "Steam Play" compatibility wrapper this week, and while there's no official announcement, it does indicate that Valve's support for Linux isn't over yet.
An MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming is just $410 at Newegg after checkout code and mail-in rebate.
Can the thin, powerful ROG Zephyrus S kill the Razer Blade 15 and MSI GS65? Asus thinks so.
ARM unveils an early look at its roadmap through 2020 for PC processors, which the company claims could challenge Intel in performance.
Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, the gang talks about Nvidia's new Turing GPU, hints of the GeForce RTX 2080's imminent arrival, and Gordon's Threadripper 2990WX review.
A pair of 256GB SanDisk flash drives are on sale for cheap today.
Walmart's selling the gold-colored Acer Chromebook 14 (CB3-431) with 4GB RAM, an Intel Celeron procressor, and 32GB of storage for $220.
You can now access Amazon Alexa from Windows 10's Cortana, and Microsoft Cortana from Alexa devices such as the Amazon Echo.
Corsair's K63 is held back a bit by short battery life, but if you're in the market for a wireless mechanical keyboard with backlighting and real Cherry MX switches? Well, this is pretty much your only option.
Slimmed down and free of wires, Corsair's new Gaming Lapboard is what the oversized Lapdog should've been all along: Excellent for living room gaming, while still a proper living room device.
Should you buy a Chromebook or a Windows laptop? They're similar in some ways, and in others, fundamentally different. We help you decide.
Latest News Articles
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel Kaby Lake G review
- Intel rolls out NUC mini-PCs with 10nm 'Cannon Lake' CPUs and AMD Radeon graphics
- Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- Steam may get tools to play Windows games on Linux and Mac, code deep-dive finds
- Newegg's selling a GeForce GTX 1070 Ti with MSI's potent custom cooler for $70 off
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- 3 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 4 Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- 5 Walmart's selling an all-aluminum Chromebook with a comfy keyboard for just $220
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?