Fetch TV and Netflix have announced that they have entered into a new agreement that will see Fetch subscribers gain access to enhanced features in the coming months, including a faster way to access Netflix and more ways to discover and search for Netflix content.
D-Link has launched the DAP-1860, their new AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
Fetch TV and BBC Studios have announced the launch of a new lifestyle channel, BBC Living.
QNAP has released their new QSW-1208-8C and QSW-804-4C 10GbE/NBASE-T unmanaged switches to help home and small businesses users upgrade their networks.
5G is set to be the fifth-generation of standardized mass-scale wireless broadband. To phrase it a bit more loosely, it’s the thing that will connect your phone and other smart devices to the internet when you’re not using Wi-Fi in the future.
Set in an post-apocalyptic alternate-history version of steampunk England, the game sees you take control of a small band of survivors who set forth from London after a new Ice Age begins.
Blessed with mobile broadband access and an optional solar panel, Netgear's completely wireless Arlo Go makes it easy to install a streaming security camera almost anywhere.
If its predecessor was the wearable that showed that Fitbit had the chops to make it in the smartwatch market, this is the one that you’ll actually probably want to buy.
Garmin have announced the Edge 130, a compact and lightweight, yet rugged GPS bike computer with easy-to-use navigation and unique cycling awareness features.
ZTE has said that a US ban on the sale of parts and software to the company is unfair and threatens its survival.
Google has announced a re-calibration of its efforts in the messaging space, pulling engineers off Allo and onto a new initiative called Chat.
Garmin have announced the Edge 520, a GPS bike computer featuring advanced navigation, performance monitoring capabilities and connected features built for use both on or off the road.
Almost a month after the phone made its official debut, Huawei have finally confirmed that they'll begin selling their P20 Pro smartphones in Australia via "local partners" from the 18th of May.
Intel has pulled the plug on its Vaunt AR smartglasses than two months after revealing them.
The High Court of Australia has dismissed a special leave application by US-based games company Valve to appeal the decision made by Full Federal Court to uphold the $3 million penalty issued over breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
Latest News Articles
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- 2 D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- 3 Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- 4 Hisense Unveils 2018 ULED TV Range
- 5 Everything you need to know about 5G
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?