Following a rocky 10nm process launch, Intel signals a strategic shift to focus on six pillars of engineering.
Intel's first major CPU core update in years kicks the chip giant back into high gear. Meet Sunny Cove.
The Razer Phone 2 is a gaming powerhouse that loses some of its charm in the upgrades.
If you're looking for a compact external graphics card dock with basic expansion options, the Sapphire Gearbox will be right up your alley.
Here are our picks for the year’s best TVs and Home Entertainment tech.
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
It seemed like Honor had announced the world's first smartphone with an in-screen camera with the View 20, but Samsung might have got in quicker. We didn't spot it initially, but the Galaxy A8s was unveiled yesterday by Samsung in China.
Wondering who sings on the new Apple Christmas ad? We have all the information, not just about Apple's 2018 Holiday commercial 'Share your Gifts' (and what it all means), but also every Apple Chrismas ad since 2009.
Microsoft lets you know right up front its aim for the Sulpt Ergonomic Keyboard wireless keyboard-and-mouse combo. It re-imagines the shape of our most-used computer peripherals to prevent or reduce the effects of repetitive strain injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome.
OnePlus has unveiled its latest special edition phone, the 6T Speed Orange McLaren edition with 10GB of RAM and Warp charging.
Tested and approved: We'll tell you which USB-C hub to buy for your laptop or tablet, based on our hands-on evaluation of more than a dozen products.
The All-new Kindle Paperwhite is a outstanding upgrade to an already-fabulous device, with its refined, waterproof design, Bluetooth connectivity, beefed-up storage and reasonable price,
Wizards of the Coast have announced a restructuring of their pro-level MTG circuit of tournaments to accommodate Magic: The Gathering Arena esports events and a $10 million prize pool.
Here are our Editor’s Choice picks for the best mobile devices you can buy in 2018.
John Romero celebrates Doom's 25th anniversary with Sigil, a free fifth chapter for the original game
John Romero's apparently spent the last two years working on a nine-level mod for the original 1993 Doom, titled Sigil. Also, it's free.
Latest News Articles
- Intel kicks off a new focus on engineering as it puts the rocky 10nm year behind it
- Surprise! Intel reveals 10nm Sunny Cove CPU cores that go deeper, wider, and faster
- Razer Phone 2 review: Still the best gaming phone
- Sapphire Gearbox review: This affordable external GPU dock offers handy expansion options
- Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Three - Home Entertainment
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best USB-C hubs for your laptop or tablet
- 2 The new Samsung A8s could be our first look at the Galaxy S10's 'hole-punch' display
- 3 Arlo announces 4K HDR wire-free security camera system
- 4 After another massive Google+ data breach, you should probably delete your profile right now
- 5 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Two - Mobile
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?