External GPU's are a tempting option for laptop gamers, but there is a point where it's not worth it.
Fry’s Electronics, with its bright lights and endless aisles of technology, was a pilgrimage for PC nerds, a bonding experience, and a place for the tribe to gather. All of the stores closed as of February 24, 2021, marking the end of an era.
And it’s going to continue keeping up with monitors and external SSDs as they grow
The “Premium only” error that Spotify Free users saw while trying to cast music to Google Assistant-powered speakers was just a bug, Spotify says.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
USB-C compliance is tricky, and some powered hubs or docks have caused damage to certain Macs.
Collect a new Apple Watch Activity badge, do special Fitness+ workouts, and a lot more during Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card hits the streets today. Here's what you need to know before you buy.
Google's recent changes to Photos suggests that the company is moving toward offering its software as a service. It could shed its Pixel phones and instead sell an Android launcher that worked on any phone, with a subscription for Android updates.
The Huawei partnership with acoustics giant, Devialet, which first spawned the Huawei Sound X speaker, has now released its successor, the Huawei Sound.
AMD will debut its latest Radeon RX 6000 graphics card to dejected and beaten-down gamers next week. Tight inventories have made it nearly impossible to buy even older Radeon cards.
Intel has test results that show the 11th-gen Rocket Lake outpacing Ryzen 9 5950X in PCMark 10.
A new report from Jon Prosser says a new mini Mac Pro is in the works as well as a colorful iMac redesign.
HP is snatching up HyperX's brand and gaming peripherals, though Kingston gets to keep HyperX's PC component gear.
Iconic electronics retailer Fry's permanently closed its doors this week after years of decline.
Latest News Articles
- How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- Goodbye Fry's Electronics, we hardly knew ye
- Thunderbolt turns 10
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
- Macworld's March digital magazine: 5 great iOS 14 hidden features
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Acer Swift 3X review: This lightweight laptop shows Intel's Xe Max magic
- 2 Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
- 3 HP Spectre x360 14 review: Luxurious, with long battery life
- 4 GeForce RTX 3060: 5 things you need to know about Nvidia's new GPU
- 5 Fry's Electronics permanently closes all stores
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?