Mercury Research's latest CPU market report is nothing but bad news for Intel, as x86 CPU shipments plummet and AMD ascends.
In an interview in arch design magazine Wallpaper, former Apple chief design officer Jonny Ive reminisces on advice given to him by Steve Jobs.
In just a few weeks, Apple's annual fall cavalcade of new products will begin with the iPhone 14 event. And you're going to notice a new trend.
AMD will ship its next-generation Ryzen 7000 processors this quarter which means Ryzen 7000 will hit the streets by the end of September.
Apple should be willing to let go of a little control and share some of its wealth with its employees.
The mid-range smartphone market has delivered some value-packed models. We’ve put together a handy list of the best you can buy for under $600, right now.
Intel will raise prices on processors and is exiting the Optane and drone businesses as it reported an unexpected loss for the second quarter of 2022.
With the M2 MacBook Pro and MacBook Air already on shelves, all eyes have turned to Apple's desktop offerings, namely the Mac Pro and Mac mini.
Microsoft reports strong Surface sales, but notes that the PC market began falling in May and June thanks to production shutdowns.
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you prefer to play on a PC or a console like the Playstation 5.
When it comes to setting your home up with Wi-Fi it's easy to get stumped on the question of which Wi-Fi type is best: A traditional home router, or one of the new Wi-Fi mesh systems? Here are the basics to help you make the right decision.
A new report says that Microsoft is moving to a three-year cadence for new versions of Windows, which would schedule Windows 12 to release on 2024.
Apple and Sir Jony Ive have finally split, with the two parties agreeing to end the $100 million consulting agreement signed in 2019.
The smartphone notch is a polorising subject - you either love it or hate it. Regardless, this feature has dominated smartphone screens for many years. If you’re confused about why they exist and what purpose they serve, here’s a quick primer on everything you need to know about smartphone notches.
One of the shining tenets of the Apple rumour mill is that timing is not your problem. Apple AR headset and self-driving car are "behind".
Latest News Articles
- Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
- AMD’s next-gen Ryzen 7000 CPUs will arrive before September ends
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- 3 Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?