Many of the design choices are likely to add up to user frustration.
Aesthetically and technologically, Apple's newest laptops are stunning. Equally stunning: limits on RAM and overly-pricey storage.
The lack of a headphone jack isn't the iPhone 7's biggest problem. The Lightning port is.
Here are 3 reasons to hedge your bets with flash storage at Melbourne Cup
The digital universe is doubling every two years, according to EMC. That means, by 2020, about 1.7 MB of new information will be created every second, for every human being on the planet. In business, this previously unimaginable proliferation of dat...
Apple hasn't made any major design changes to its flagship laptop since 2013 and it shows.
Too often, big ideas exist in press releases, CEO public statements and marketing campaigns but are not part of the operational agenda.
Increasing the agility, speed and control at which a business can grow and service their cliental, the modern cloud is considered a highly rewarding play for those looking to increase growth, scalability and transparency. But what about the risks, t...
Microsoft finally issued a patch that released Windows 10 PCs from reboot hell. So why is ungrateful me just bracing for the next awful thing to happen?
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that the rapid rise of sentient technologies such as autonomous cars will have a major impact on the job market that could leave a huge number of people unemployed and a substantial number of companies non-viable.
I propose that the first public commercial cloud came into existence in the early 1900’s and it was called the electricity grid.
You’d think that when it made patches pretty much inescapable, Microsoft would have made darn sure those patches were problem-free. But you’d be wrong.
A drone alone can't make 'last-mile' home delivery scale. But robots can. Here's how.
Gordon, Brad, and Alaina show off awesome gaming laptops, talk 4K, and throw down in an epic $500 PC build contest.
I was recently lucky enough to be in Australia to speak at Telstra Vantage – if you are not familiar with it, this annual event takes place in Melbourne and is a fantastic gathering of like-minded people, all looking for the right tools and insights ...
Latest News Articles
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- AMD talks tough as it drums up support for 32-core Zen server chip
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- 2 Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- 3 PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- 4 Here's how much Tesla will require EV owners to pay to charge up
- 5 Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?