Our fearless editors face off on tough tech topics.
Managing data – at the best of times – can be a love hate relationship for IT decision makers. Instead of leaving one’s head in the sand, CIOs need to reflect on their current software relationship and assess whether it supports them during turbulent...
Creative Lab's Ryan Schlieper drops by and talks all things PC audio with the Full Nerd crew
Millennials are spending more, not less, time with their PCs than before. Studies indicate that the average time spent on a PC has gone up by 12 minutes since 2012. In addition, consumers are spending twice as much time watching movies and TV shows o...
Punchlines such as “the world’s thinnest” or “the world’s first” may sound great initially, but upon closer scrutiny, they can often prove to be damaging. Frequently coined by marketing departments whose main aim is to send out quick, simplistic and ...
Mobile payments, IoT, software-defined networking–they’re all ongoing developments in the technology space, and their evolution in 2017 is set to hold our attention even further.
Video game installation sizes are out of control on the PC, causing hard drives and data caps to beg for mercy.. There could be an answer, if game vendors follow the lead of the PC software industry.
In this week's War of the Worlds, we debate topics including: Can Alexa and Siri be frenemies? Has China found the answer to stupid drone tricks? Watch us hash it out here.
Several years ago many major tech leaders declared that the PC was dead. It seemed that the art of connecting people to tethered screens had come to an end. I think what industry leaders actually meant was, that the age of good-enough computing was n...
This week, Oscar Raymundo battles Jon Phillips on everything from the iPhone battery fracas to Facebook's video initiative to eSports' soaring popularity.
Google is set to release a pair of smartwatches alongside next month's release of Android Wear 2.0, and there's a lot riding on them.
Instead of making unfashionable smart glasses, Apple will make fashionable glasses smart.
Microsoft is reducing the data it collects from your Windows 10 PCs, but what does that really mean? Good question. Microsoft isn’t saying.
New monetization schemes on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook let sites profit from inequality.
Remember the good old days, when you could brag about your MacBook Pro? Apple's latest has disillusioned many fans, but there's an answer: Bring back the beefy MacBook Pro 17. Here's how it could make Apple laptops great again.
Latest News Articles
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- 2 Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- 3 AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- 4 Radeon Vega vs. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti? AMD, Nvidia announce dueling events at GDC 2017
- 5 Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?