WikiLeaks said that its founder Julian Assange is confident of winning 'any fair trial' in the U.S. and indicated that the founder of the whistleblowing website would stand by all the promises he had made in return for clemency to Chelsea Manning, th...
Qualcomm strong-armed some phone makers into accepting unfavorable technology licensing terms while giving Apple a break in exchange for exclusivity, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has charged.
When Donald Trump is inaugurated as the U.S. President on Friday, Juan Soberanis intends to protest the event -- digitally.
President Barack Obama has commuted the prison sentence of Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. soldier who disclosed classified data to WikiLeaks relating to the Iraq War.
HPE has agreed to buy SimpliVity for US$650 million as expands its hyperconverged offerings, and analysts believe it's a great deal.
Sources spill the beans to VentureBeat, detailing two sizes, a digital crown, and LTE for Google first wearables.
Microsoft on Monday reminded Windows 7 customers that they have just three years of support remaining and urged them to upgrade to Windows 10.
You can buy an AirTV now, but the product won't integrate antenna and Sling TV channels until "early 2017."
A leaked build from MSPowerUser shows how Microsoft plans to plug the last remaining hole in its content library: ebooks.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Edition for Android and iOS.
Artificial intelligence should enhance human workers, not replace them, at least according to the CEOs of IBM and Microsoft.
A new study performed by cybersecurity firm Fallible on 16,000 Android applications revealed that around 2,500 had API keys and access tokens for third-party services hard-coded into them.
Microsoft will ship its first PC-attached mixed reality headsets for Windows 10 PCs to developers starting in March at the Game Developers Conference.
Terrorist groups are embracing a huge number of digital tools to recruit members and plan attacks, putting them a step ahead of governments trying to combat them, a group of counterterrorism experts said.
Apple's iPhone GPU provider has its eyes set shaking the Android landscape by bringing VR to low-end Android phones.
Latest News Articles
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- AMD talks tough as it drums up support for 32-core Zen server chip
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- 2 Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- 3 PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- 4 Here's how much Tesla will require EV owners to pay to charge up
- 5 Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?