Megaupload website founder Kim Dotcom and three associates were on Monday cleared by a court in New Zealand to be extradited to the U.S. where he faces a variety of charges including copyright infringement and racketeering.
Uber said Sunday it had ordered an urgent investigation after a former engineer triggered an uproar on social media, alleging sexual harassment, politics and discrimination at the ride-hailing company.
Almost 20 years ago, Chris Wysopal was among a group of hackers who testified before U.S. Congress, warning it about the dangers of the internet.
Walmart's selling this model, which offers a touchscreen, good amount of storage and RAM, and a Core i5 processor, for the same price as Amazon's refurbished units.
SAP's named-user licensing fees apply even to related applications that only offer users indirect visibility of SAP data, a U.K. judge ruled Thursday. The consequences could be far-reaching for businesses that have integrated their customer-facing sy...
As our personal electronic devices get more complex, researchers say cosmic rays could put them at a greater risk of operational failure.
Android applications that allow millions of car owners to remotely locate and unlock their vehicles are missing security features that could allow hackers to easily hijack their functionality.
AMD and Newegg's new promotion offers a free copy of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation with the purchase of AMD FX-series processors.
AT&T is introducing its own unlimited data plan, but don't count on using your smartphone as a hotspot.
With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
The arrest of Samsung Electronics’ vice chairman Lee Jae-yong on Friday in South Korea may not have a direct impact on the company’s high-profile electronics business, including its smartphones unit, according to analysts.
Come to the RSA show, and you’ll find plenty of cybersecurity technology. The top vendors from across the industry are here, showing products for fighting ransomware, preventing data breaches and more.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
Michigan State University researchers have come up with something new in foldable displays: a foldable, stretchable OLED circuit that can be printed using a conventional inkjet printer.
PC prices are going up due to a shortage of a number of components, and the situation isn't expected to change in the coming quarters.
Latest News Articles
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- 2 Radeon Vega vs. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti? AMD, Nvidia announce dueling events at GDC 2017
- 3 SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- 4 AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- 5 Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?