This 4K UHD monitor usually costs between $450 and $500, but Amazon's currently dropped the price back to its last all-time low.
The Mac and iPhone exploits described in new documents attributed to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency were patched years ago, according to Apple.
Microsoft has delayed the release of its tools for connecting other services to the Cortana virtual assistant, a decision that could cause it to lose ground in a crowded industry.
What’s the best way to avoid Android malware? Downloading all your apps from the Google Play store -- where software is vetted – is perhaps the best advice. But that doesn’t mean Google Play is perfect.
Google plans to remove the extended validation (EV) status of any such certificates issued by Symantec and to force the company to replace all of its customers' certificates.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
Uber Technologies has agreed to provide next month its diversity data, which it had earlier declined to make public.
Twitter has started surveying users to check their interest in a new enhanced version of its TweetDeck product, raising the possibility that the company is considering a paid version of the service.
Although augmented reality may not have gotten very far in the consumer market, the technology is getting a second look in the manufacturing sector.
The FBI director James Comey is suggesting an international approach to solving the encryption debate. He proposes that the U.S. might work with other countries on a “framework” for creating legal access to encrypted tech devices.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
Microsoft’s push into the connected car market continued Wednesday when it unveiled a new patent licensing program aimed at crafting deals for carmakers and other companies.
The iCloud credentials that the Turkish Crime Family hacker group claims to have weren't obtained through a breach of the Apple's services.
Elgato's Stream Deck integrates with OBS, Twitch, YouTube, and more so you can start streams, switch scenes, and even play dumb sound effects at the push of a button.
The new Raspberry Pi Zero W was designed to be a board to make internet of things devices, but a key OS from Google won't work on the hardware.
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
Most Popular Articles
- 1 LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- 2 Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- 3 Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- 4 Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- 5 Microsoft expands connected car push with patent licensing
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?