Oops! A listing for a GDC 2017 session just revealed that AMD's Ryzen CPUs will launch before March 3.
AMD's hotly anticipated Ryzen CPUs were out in full force at CES 2017, and we learned all sorts of new details about both Ryzen and its AM4 platform.
Mark Papermaster, AMD's chief technology officer, tells PCWorld that its new Zen chip architecture is expected to last four years, including derivatives.
AMD just dished out new deets on its highly anticipated Ryzen chips that should make enthusiasts' ears perk up.
AMD’s hotly anticipated Radeon Vega graphics card architecture becomes more than a mere name at CES 2017. Here are the 5 things you need to know.
Battlefield 1 runs gloriously on a gaming PC powered by AMD's FX-8370 processor and Radeon RX 480.
Conventional wisdom says you need to spend $1,000 on a VR-ready PC. This $650 computer powered by AMD's FX-6350 and Radeon RX 480 proves it wrong.
Forget about third-party overclocking tools. The new WattMan panel in AMD's Radeon Crimson software gives Radeon RX 480 owners everything they need to crank their graphics cards to 11.
Can AMD's A10-7860K APU power effective, yet affordable e-sports gaming PCs? Yes—though it'll take tinkering with settings.
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
Videos about AMD
Latest News Articles
- US alleges systemic employment discrimination at Oracle
- Modern warfare: Death-dealing drones and ... illegal parking?
- Snowden allowed to stay in Russia longer
- Your car's parts could one day be made by a printer
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- 2 Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- 3 Here's how much Tesla will require EV owners to pay to charge up
- 4 PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- 5 AI should enhance, not replace, humans, say CEOs of IBM and Microsoft
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?