Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
Software and Services - News
Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Google is moving to make Maps more than just about getting to your destination. Maps is getting social.
Paint 3D is coming with the Windows 10 Creators Update. But we can show you how to create cool 3D scenes right now.
Companies concerned about cybersecurity have a fleet of new Microsoft tools coming their way. The company announced a host of new security capabilities Friday morning as part of the run-up to the massive RSA security conference next week in San Franc...
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Evernote decided last year that it wanted to move away from running its own data centers and start using the public cloud to operate its popular note taking service.
A major hosting service for sites on the dark web has apparently been hacked, resulting in scores of hidden sites, including those offering child pornography, going offline.
Microsoft has resurrected its free Windows 10 upgrade, aiming the deal at small- and mid-sized businesses that passed on the earlier offer.
Microsoft has set March 26 as the end date for support of the original Windows 10 edition that arrived in July 2015.
Confused by Snapchat? This app update is designed to simplify snapping.
Microsoft is turning the BSOD into a GSOD for users of its Windows 10 beta.
New Google app lets you find your friends, family during an emergency.
Chrome 55 is here with the promise of defaulting to HTML5 instead of Flash for most of the web—though as far as we can tell that's not quite the case.
A bug in the Chrome browser caused security errors to be shown to users when trying to access HTTPS-enabled websites using Symantec SSL certificates.
Latest News Articles
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- Google lets users get social with Maps
- Microsoft unveils a bonanza of security capabilities
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- 2 Radeon Vega vs. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti? AMD, Nvidia announce dueling events at GDC 2017
- 3 SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- 4 AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- 5 Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?