Confused by Snapchat? This app update is designed to simplify snapping.
Software and Services - News
Microsoft is turning the BSOD into a GSOD for users of its Windows 10 beta.
New Google app lets you find your friends, family during an emergency.
Chrome 55 is here with the promise of defaulting to HTML5 instead of Flash for most of the web—though as far as we can tell that's not quite the case.
A bug in the Chrome browser caused security errors to be shown to users when trying to access HTTPS-enabled websites using Symantec SSL certificates.
Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” ...
You’ve lost your Windows desktop icons and you want them back. Here’s how to do it.
Microsoft has pushed its Windows 10 August upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track.
Keep the kids entertained all throughout the holiday season with the new Present Quest game.
Netflix is finally allowing you to download select movie and TV show titles for offline viewing on mobile devices.
Microsoft has made public a small collection of its November updates for Office 365, including many collaborative features.
Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Many Linux users are ticked off and anxious about Microsoft joining the Linux Foundation. They are missing the real significance of that move.
Just skimming your email? Here are some steps you can take to keep your messages marked as unread.
Facebook has reportedly developed a software tool that will help keep certain content away from users’ news feeds in certain geographies, reflecting the company’s apparent willingness to meet Chinese government censorship demands part of the way.
Latest News Articles
- Snapchat just got way easier to use thanks to a new search bar
- Microsoft is retiring the Blue Screen of Death for some users
- Google's Trusted Contacts pings your loved ones when you need them most
- Chrome 55 pushes Flash into the background
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Performance-boosting Game Mode discovered in new Windows 10 preview build
- 2 Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- 3 Dash cam review: The Viofo A119 is a surprisingly good bargain
- 4 Nintendo Switch console details revealed: launch date, price, games, paid multiplayer, and more
- 5 Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?