When the next version of Windows 10 Mobile rolls out this summer it will add fingerprint sensing capabilities to Windows Hello.
Projectors - News
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
Fujitsu is breaking new ground in the cell phone market with the imminent introduction of a cell phone that splits into two parts.
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 phones gaining support for fingerprint readers
- Apple wins patent on 3D projector that needs no glasses
- Fujitsu's latest cell phone splits in two
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- 2 Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- 3 PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- 4 Here's how much Tesla will require EV owners to pay to charge up
- 5 Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?